Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

TALKIN New Single

Hey Boy

Featured Posts

Hey Boy

Hi guys :trollga: I wanna share with you my first record. I'm a beginning musician and I'm planning to release it as my single from upcoming album. It's called TALKIN. It's a dark pop :lolga: song with trap influence. Sorry for my English I'm not native. Tell me what do you think about it :D

Ms I am a local

The instrumental is very good, my only issue is the echo. I know that you added it on purpose, but, in my opinion, I think it didn’t suit some of the parts of the song. Some parts of it was on point, but on others I think it was unnecessary. But I have to say it is very good :). We are doing a contest here on GGD of musicians, you submit the song and you are in. Visit the thread for more information, have a nice day!

Hey Boy
12 minutes ago, LadySkrillex said:

The instrumental is very good, my only issue is the echo. I know that you added it on purpose, but, in my opinion, I think it didn’t suit some of the parts of the song. Some parts of it was on point, but on others I think it was unnecessary. But I have to say it is very good :). We are doing a contest here on GGD of musicians, you submit the song and you are in. Visit the thread for more information, have a nice day!

Thank you for your opinion :D

I didn't know about that contest I should try ;)

Hey Boy
14 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

Ma-ma-pa-pa-pa guy is shook

I bet his wig is on Mars :usrs:

Archived