❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
throwback

Did You Know Wiz Khalifa Had a Transgender Sister?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I was watching Chelsea Handler's show and Wiz was on it and he started talking about his love for his transgender sister who passed away last year. It was really sweet the way he talked about her. 

It threw me for a loop because I stereotyped him  as being a rapper who would never support transgender people (i know, I'm working on not being like that when it comes to straight men). I really have so much respect for him now. 

His sister was 32 at the time of her death last February. The cause of death hasn't been revealed (nor does it have to be). 

video-225301.jpg

The Bling
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It was really sweat the way he talked about her.

:air:

RIP Queen :pray::hug:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

PopMonstre

How sad 😔 

We need more people like him. Siblings should stick together and support each other.

Ferrer Zorola

Well he could be more vocal about it so more people knew but then again he has to keep his ‘street cred’ I guess 

LIFE IS GOOD

8 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Well he could be more vocal about it so more people knew but then again he has to keep his ‘street cred’ I guess 

Or maybe his sister didn't want to be famous / harassed by the media. However, I do think that he could've been a vocal ally to the transgender community.

underneath the pine

Archived