Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

The reason people drag/hate Gaga....

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

1.Gaga is absolutely BEAUTIFUL,EVEN without make-up.

7463c67ed44e01057b43551a95e57d17.jpg19623053_1690251317950324_10216290144076

DF78fgnVwAEawLk.jpgtumblr_p0eepxfLz91wdkwloo2_1280.jpg

2.Gaga is EXTREMELY talented.

3.Gaga truly has a heart of gold,probably the kindest artist of her generation.I don’t see many artists doing things like this.

http://www.instyle.com/news/lady-gaga-million-dollar-donation-natural-disaster-relief

4.Gaga has sold over 100.000.000 albums and singles.Gaga has 6 GRAMMYs.Gaga has hundreds of other important awards.Gaga has set 13 records into the Guinness World Record book.Gaga has done the Super Bowl TWICE and one of them ended up being the most watched music event of ALL TIME.Gaga is a LEGEND.

tumblr_olbl2qtwje1qff2ilo3_540.gif

5.Gaga has,and still does to this day,inspired so many people to overcome with struggles or insecurities and with everything she does she encourages us all to be like us.

a-hug-from-gaga.gif

6.Be honest,NOBODY can pull off a performance like Gaga can.

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

7.The most legendary people love her.Tony Bennett loves her.Elton John loves her.Donatella Versace loves her.Even Michael Jackson loved her.’Whoever wroted Poker Face,was a genius’.And a ton of other legends love and admire her.That says something.

8.Our love for Gaga as a fanbase has no boundaries,and neither does Gaga’s love for us as a fanbase.PAWS UP!

tumblr_ov5gucSQuJ1wz7wzco5_500.gif

9.And lastly,they can just stay mad because Gaga just doesn’t care.

’uhm...reductive’’Alejandro video is cheaper than a comedian telling a fart joke’’Gaga is over’’Sounds very Madonna Gaga keep ripping off the Queen Of Pop’

tumblr_mbkuhubN081qcmny4o1_500.gif

People really try huh?They can all go read themself a bedtime story.

THEY ARE ALL JEALOUS,that’s why they hate and make fun of Gaga,remember this no matter how many times it’s been told already.

Now I may sound like your typical stan who praises their favorite artist but with all these negative Gaga threads hitting the top 10 trending threads of the week I think Gaga deserves some minutes of praise for the legend she is.What do you love most about Gaga?And what do you think of this list?Feel free to share.💜

tenor.gif?itemid=8339340

ryanripley

i wouldn't change an atom about this woman, not one atom

i adore her and she's done incredible things for me and millions of others

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

thierryrreiht

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

HADSJKGLHASGASJGKLA;SGHALKJD

Spoiler

The Bling
10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

4.Gaga has sold over 100.000.000 records

Yeah, about that... :awkney:

But TRUE, we love a multitalented generous loving gorgeous QUEEN :pray::pray::pray::kara::kara::kara::kara::firega:

lady-gaga-and-make-a-heart-with-your-han

Spoiler

Fun fact: That image is my phone's wallpaper :wub:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

LittleMonster20
Just now, The Bling said:

Yeah, about that... :awkney:

But TRUE, we love a multitalented generous loving gorgeous QUEEN :pray::pray::pray::kara::kara::kara::kara::firega:

lady-gaga-and-make-a-heart-with-your-han

Hide contents

Fun fact: That image is my phone's wallpaper :wub:

With records I meant singles and albums but I guess I’ll just edit that:)

That’s a beautiful picture by the way💜

FentyGa

As much as this is all true about her, but that's NOT why people hate her:ladyhaha:

I'm pretty sure it's well known that people hate her because she was weird up until ARTPOP. It's that simple. The fact that this is even in question is just:awkney:

LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, maxblac said:

As much as this is all true about her, but that's NOT why people hate her:ladyhaha:

I'm pretty sure it's well known that people hate her because she was weird up until ARTPOP. It's that simple. The fact that this is even in question is just:awkney:

People always hate each other because of jealousy,it’s been proven so many times.It doesn’t have to always be the main point but it’s always involved at one point.

And saying she was weird is weird itself,it’s called ‘artistry’ which everyone loved until the ARTPOP era weirdly.

RAMROD

It is not easy to be a legend in the making :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SLAYing

Cuz they know their favs could never match GAGA's talent and heart.. 

Love her to death 🙌🏼💓

Instagram : saurabh_slays

FentyGa
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

People always hate each other because of jealousy,it’s been proven so many times.

And saying she was weird is weird itself,it’s called ‘artistry’ which everyone loved until the ARTPOP era weirdly.

I mean, Gaga used the word 'weird' herself so:awkney:

And, honestly, yes she's an amazing and beautiful talent, but if you ask anyone who hates her, it's usually because they didn't like her weirdness, or they thought she's a Satanist:ladyhaha:
I'm sure some are jealous, but not most.

GagaUnderYou

im sure she's was minimal makeup in those posts. 

She is a natural beauty though 

Archived