💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Why is Gaga moving away from the center of pop’s universe and why is it ok

Jakub

Featured Posts

Gagadonna

I'm growing very tired of Pop Music since 2016, so I'm actually happy she decides to take her own direction. Pop songs all sound the same nowadays and I can't find the soul pop songs used to have a few years ago. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygirl
21 minutes ago, heels said:

But her visuals are bad and the Joanne tour wasn't really creative. She doesn't need to be the old "gaga" to have that

how wasn't it creative??? i hadn't seen stages moving to different parts of the room etc. so to me it was very creative, far more than the artrave at least.

edit: i did however, i must point out, a little 'unpersonal' and like...empty in a way, the stage was flat and didn't have much to do with the era but was instead a celebration of her whole career. so if that's what you mean i understand. 

be kind guys

IAmNotHere1997
16 minutes ago, heels said:

Pop made her flop, so took th chance to make an album for herself and family while also getting the SB + respect 

i don't understand why the joanne haters just don't want to acknowledge the fact that joanne and cheek to cheek were SMART and SAFE moves. Gaga's talent as a singer has always been overlooked by the GP because of her crazy and bizare outfits. it was something like Madonna's Erotica album and SEX book. TF/TFM worked because she was a new artist and of course it was something new and fresh. With Born This Way, she started to decline, and ARTPOP didn't worked at all because the GP was like 'Oh, just another Lady Gaga video/album. Nothing new. NEXT'. [Also, we all know that the DWUW video could have been the death of career.] Of course she and her team had to do something to improve her image. That poor girl wanted to QUIT MUSIC. and slowely but surely she started to gain more respect with being more Lady and less Gaga. just look at the videos from live performances of joanne era and you're gonna see a lot of people commenting stuff like 'I was never a fan of her but I really like what she's doing right now'. 

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

started to gain more respect with being more Lady and less Gaga.

giphy.gif

sipthistea
6 hours ago, dit said:

Because Gaga is the center of the universe and everything and everyone revolves around her! yaaas.png

Fixed :queenga:

DutchHooker
11 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

i don't understand why the joanne haters just don't want to acknowledge the fact that joanne and cheek to cheek were SMART and SAFE moves. Gaga's talent as a singer has always been overlooked by the GP because of her crazy and bizare outfits. it was something like Madonna's Erotica album and SEX book. TF/TFM worked because she was a new artist and of course it was something new and fresh. With Born This Way, she started to decline, and ARTPOP didn't worked at all because the GP was like 'Oh, just another Lady Gaga video/album. Nothing new. NEXT'. [Also, we all know that the DWUW video could have been the death of career.] Of course she and her team had to do something to improve her image. That poor girl wanted to QUIT MUSIC. and slowely but surely she started to gain more respect with being more Lady and less Gaga. just look at the videos from live performances of joanne era and you're gonna see a lot of people commenting stuff like 'I was never a fan of her but I really like what she's doing right now'. 

Look, the so called 'Joanne Haters' hate Joanne because it isn't Gaga and I can't change my taste, I love Gaga and not the lady part of it, so I can't help it, I love her as a person, but I fall asleep after any song of Joanne (except John Wayne & DIC) or C2C and I have to be honest with myself instead of just loving it because it's from Gaga. :trollga:

I've waited 3 years since ARTPOP and Joanne was the biggest dissapointment in my entire life, just can't help it. :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Look, the so called 'Joanne Haters' hate Joanne because it isn't Gaga and I can't change my taste, I love Gaga and not the lady part of it, so I can't help it, I love her as a person, but I fall asleep after any song of Joanne (except John Wayne & DIC) or C2C and I have to be honest with myself instead of just loving it because it's from Gaga. :trollga:

it's still Gaga. just because you only like horny bops like the ones you mentioned doesn't mean that she is not Gaga anymore because she's versatile and she's able to do more than dance-pop music.

DutchHooker
22 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

it's still Gaga. just because you only like horny bops like the ones you mentioned doesn't mean that she is not Gaga anymore because she's versatile and she's able to do more than dance-pop music.

She's able to do whaterver she likes, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it just because it is gaga, some people here say "I love everything she does", I think that's just pathetic.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ryanripley
1 hour ago, heels said:

But her visuals are bad and the Joanne tour wasn't really creative. She doesn't need to be the old "gaga" to have that

the joanne tour was creative though and her visuals were fine for the Joanne era minus MR music video

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
44 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

i find joanne to be as gaga as ever tbh

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i find joanne to be as gaga as ever tbh

ikr?! can u imagine katy perry's voice or anyone's else on songs like perfect illusion or diamond heart or others?

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

ikr?! can u imagine katy perry's voice or anyone's else on songs like perfect illusion or diamond heart or others?

Madonna perhaps :reductive::derpga:

ryanripley
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

and gaga has always talked about being into this kind of music as well as jazz, her going in this direction is hardly a shock if you pay attention to what she's said since her debut

fans who say this isn't gaga are just bitter and don't understand gaga at all

DutchHooker
Just now, ryanripley said:

fans who say this isn't gaga are just bitter and don't understand gaga at all

Thanks sweetie for this insulting cup of tea :cryga:

IAmNotHere1997
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Thanks sweetie for this insulting cup of tea :cryga:

I wouldn't call that 'tea' when you're the only one in this thread enjoying it 

source.gif

Archived