opinion

Why is Gaga moving away from the center of pop’s universe and why is it ok

Jakub

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

She's allways been left field, like all first-rate artists.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
54 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

and it's always the same user with the same superiority complex :awkney:

gaga is just repeating what she said since the start and her love for music but apparently we're delusional for being okay with hearing her love for music

The @ feature is just as free as replying to me in every thread, my sweetie.

Prada
48 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i wonder if joanne would have reached an groundbreaking, recordbreaking, bigger than adele, massive success with more than ever grammys and all. if there would have been a different energy and feel to her or if she just feels that ways because she thinks she didnt hit the nerve she wanted to hit with that album.

and not even really talking about money but the vibe it comes along with the success.

I mean it's not about her energy to have Adele's success. It must be about Joanne. Gaga is already unique in her own way, she can't have all the energy for all types of music. 

Also, 25 has Joanne level songs,

but 21 is completely amaaaazing. Each song is so powerfull. That's why its about Gaga 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, The Surrealist said:

The @ feature is just as free as replying to me in every thread, my sweetie.

i'm aware

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
4 hours ago, JupiterDrive said:

It’s kinda sad how in 10 years we have come to such conclusions and situations 

I just want to fall asleep till 2020 when the Joanne spirit has finally left her body and lord BopGa comes back for slayage and snatched wigs.. it takes so long that I just want to freeze myself, I've been waiting since 2013 when ARTPOP was released, I've heard rumors of an Italian girl called Stefani who made Jazz, rock & country who calles herself Lady Gaga and released sad albums like C*ck to c*ck and Million Reasons The Re-Up, I don't know her.. :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

IAmNotHere1997
54 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I just want to fall asleep till 2020 when the Joanne spirit has finally left her body and lord BopGa comes back for slayage and snatched wigs.. it takes so long that I just want to freeze myself, I've been waiting since 2013 when ARTPOP was released, I've heard rumors of an Italian girl called Stefani who made Jazz, rock & country who calles herself Lady Gaga and released sad albums like C*ck to c*ck and Million Reasons The Re-Up, I don't know her.. :reductive:

you don't need to fall asleep till 2020 :hor: just go and stan Selena Gomez or whatever pop girl that can only afford bops and leave us alone with our talented Stefani that can sing, dance and write meaningful songs without 100 co-writers :hor:

DutchHooker
15 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

you don't need to fall asleep till 2020 :hor: just go and stan Selena Gomez or whatever pop girl that can only afford bops and leave us alone with our talented Stefani that can sing, dance and write meaningful songs without 100 co-writers :hor:

Drag me with your tea :cryga:
I can't stan pop girls, I only stan pop queens and there is just one queen. :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Haralampos

I can totally understand her. She just wants to do different things 'cause she's bored doing 'Gaga' or just the life changed her. When she was younger she wanted to be everything. But she had lost the meaning of herself. Joanne came at the right time to remind her who she is. She went close to her original roots before fame came to her life. And this came after ARTPOP a concept about everything that she couldn't explain at all and make a point to it.

29 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Drag me with your tea :cryga:
I can't stan pop girls, I only stan pop queens and there is just one queen. :queenga:

Madonna :poot:

DutchHooker
Just now, heels said:

Madonna :poot:

:reductive::stalkga:

Pop made her flop, so took th chance to make an album for herself and family while also getting the SB + respect 

7 minutes ago, harrystefani said:

I can totally understand her. She just wants to do different things 'cause she's bored doing 'Gaga' or just the life changed her. When she was younger she wanted to be everything. But she had lost the meaning of herself. Joanne came at the right time to remind her who she is. She went close to her original roots before fame came to her life. And this came after ARTPOP a concept about everything that she couldn't explain at all and make a point to it.

But her visuals are bad and the Joanne tour wasn't really creative. She doesn't need to be the old "gaga" to have that

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, heels said:

But her visuals are bad and the Joanne tour wasn't really creative. She doesn't need to be the old "gaga" to have that

She needs a better creative team definitely, even the Fame Ball and the Ikea Concert were better at a creative perspective. :laughga:

Just now, DutchHooker said:

She needs a better creative team definitely, even the Fame Ball and the Ikea Concert were better at a creative perspective. :laughga:

The IKEA concert as small as it was was incredible and that level of creativity made her a star :cryga:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, heels said:

The IKEA concert as small as it was was incredible and that level of creativity made her a star :cryga:

Here is my perspective and a topic about the Ikea Concert, it was visually stunning and ahead of it's time... :firega:

Archived