Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Gaga moving away from the center of pop’s universe and why is it ok

Jakub

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because Gaga is the center of the universe and pop revolves around her! yaaas.png

JupiterDrive

It’s kinda sad how in 10 years we have come to such conclusions and situations 

FATCAT

I'm strapped in to this coaster for life, Gaga. Let's go to the ****ing moon.

Purr more, hiss less.

adamsenigma
14 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

It’s kinda sad how free 10 years we have come to such conclusions and situations 

It's crazy how a few years she was a storm hitting the scene, serving incredible visuals and performances with such cool, deep theatric meanings to each one of them. And now here we are, it seems like Gaga is purposefuly driving herself away from this industry, and even tho she had an amazing 2017, and even tho she gave us so much, it felt different. I mean, it's okay if she wants to take 10 steps out of the pop music's circle, fame must be so toxic and tiring, but it's so sad to think about how different things were some years ago and now they have drastically change, but hey, she's a human and she's programmed to evolve.

Anyway, I'll support Gaga whatever she does, wether she releases a full-on folk record or a mainstream pop album I'll be there to cheer her up. I'm thankful for everything she has done for maby of us. :wub:

ordinarynam1310

Blah blah blah pop music or bluegrass just release the damn album and I would still buy it. 

zakariah

I'm with her till the end, like idc.

I love pop culture, pop music and everything about the world of fame, but when it comes to Gaga, I honestly would stick with her even if she becomes totally unfamous (which is pretty much impossible due to how huge she was from 2009 to 2011).

I think right now, she's focusing on widening her horizons so that she can pursue other forms of Art & expand her creative mindset, that's why she's delving into Acting, and sooner or later, she's probably gonna compose & produce a Musical or direct or something, who knows?

Also, the Pop universe centers around many artists over time, & Gaga just happened to be one of those artists 10 years ago. Just because she's not the center anymore, doesn't really mean she matters less or her impact is diminished. She just wants to create Art that makes her happy, & I think that's just awesome.

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, dit said:

Because Gaga is the center of the universe and pop revolves around her! yaaas.png

THIS :bye:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ryanripley
2 hours ago, JupiterDrive said:

It’s kinda sad how in 10 years we have come to such conclusions and situations 

how is it sad? she's a true and genuine artist and it's been this way since the beginning

like she said, she's not a boring robot that's part of a system

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, The Surrealist said:

Oh the lies Little Monsters tell themselves to cope.

:awkney:

Babel
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:awkney:

Are we surprised though :awkney: 

we always have this type of pessimistic behavior masked as “realistic and non-delusional” infesting threads from time to time 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Triggered said:

Are we surprised though :awkney: 

we always have this type of pessimistic behavior masked as “realistic and non-delusional” infesting threads from time to time 

and it's always the same user with the same superiority complex :awkney:

gaga is just repeating what she said since the start and her love for music but apparently we're delusional for being okay with hearing her love for music

Schizophonic

i wonder if joanne would have reached an groundbreaking, recordbreaking, bigger than adele, massive success with more than ever grammys and all. if there would have been a different energy and feel to her or if she just feels that ways because she thinks she didnt hit the nerve she wanted to hit with that album.

and not even really talking about money but the vibe it comes along with the success.

Archived