opinion

The IKEA Concert is Lady Gaga's best tour of all time.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

the concept was ahead of its time to be honest...

she did it and suddenly every artist started featuring the radio’s name and number in their stage.

The Trendsetter Queen strikes again.

LIFE IS GOOD

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

the concept was ahead of its time to be honest...

she did it and suddenly every artist started featuring the radio’s name and number in their stage.

The Trendsetter Queen strikes again.

It was just otherworldly and the other popgirls immediatelly called Gaga for a feature on another Ikea X Gaga collab, but she declined to hold her reputation as Ikea Godess :staymad:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
36 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

More iconic that the Monster Ball

Sorry Not Sorry :bon:

Indeed, the monster ball missed that spark :sis:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Pablo

They just opened a new ikea near me, I hope we get a revamped tour and that she comes to my city!

Don't visit my profile

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

Lady GaG..

.Fehi5vu.gif

you seee hennies, it's NOT GaGa or Gaga it's Gag

oprah_noisasentence.gif

DV74YcYVwAAe8Q3.jpg

DutchHooker
11 hours ago, Pablo said:

They just opened a new ikea near me, I hope we get a revamped tour and that she comes to my city!

I hope you not live in Rio, because I've heard rumors that she doesn't really like that place for touring :reductive:

DutchHooker

Superbowl halftime show could never..

Archived