đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Passenger song appreciation

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

Legendary quality bop where Britney's vocals actually slay and are not autotuned (or at least not much). Should have been the 2nd single, if not the lead, of Britney Jean. It fits her voice so good and despite the Sia and Katy versions being cute too, this one is just better :firega: It's legit an amazing song yall, I think Katy wrote most of it too. Brit and Katy did that!

ryanripley

i'm now wondering why katy and britney have never collabed tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pop Music

Both better versions sorrynotsorry.mp3

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

sipthistea

Written by Katy Perry, who happens to be the author of the masterpiece Witness, available on iTunes. 

Smother Em Eh

Yes this song is awesome. It's so underrated! I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer Britney's version far more than Katy's and Sia's. I also feel like Brits voice suits it and flows better way more than Katy's! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lucas

I'm suprised no one mentionned Myah Marie.. And I hate myself for doing it right now

This song is a good as it's a big joke tho...

Smother Em Eh
27 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'm suprised no one mentionned Myah Marie.. And I hate myself for doing it right now

This song is a good as it's a big joke tho...

Oooohhhh OMG yes I completely forgot about the whole BJ controversy with Myah. Are Passengers vocals all Myahs or are some Britney's and some Myah's...?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived