💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Orchestral Gaga Songs

Underneath

Featured Posts

Underneath

Does anybody else really like listening to orchestral versions of Gaga songs (and pop songs in general)? I've been obsessed with them lately and I feel like they make the original beats sound even better :flutter: I thought we could have a thread to share good ones here if anybody else was interested :) 

Yes I do as well. But the song must have a melody, so a lot of rap songs don't work. Also "bad romance" is my favorite

Original Diva

Oh sis you need to hear the orchestral version of Bloody Mary

excuse me no

Underneath
13 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Yes I do as well. But the song must have a melody, so a lot of rap songs don't work. Also "bad romance" is my favorite

I think my favorite might be Love Game by Walt Ribeiro, I couldn't find it on Youtube but it's on Spotify. But Bad Romance is amazing too :giveup: 

8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Oh sis you need to hear the orchestral version of Bloody Mary

This is SO good :giveup: Putting the vocals on top of the orchestral version was genius.

calmar
3 minutes ago, Underneath said:

I think my favorite might be Love Game by Walt Ribeiro, I couldn't find it on Youtube but it's on Spotify. But Bad Romance is amazing too :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
1 minute ago, lavendermusic said:

HOLY HECK

Just switched it to one without the vocals over it, since they seemed spliced, but now both are in the thread. :) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Underneath
8 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

this is one is so much better

This is amazing :giveup::giveup: 

8 minutes ago, calmar said:

Yes, this is the one I meant!! I've been listening to it non-stop lately :giveup: 

ryanripley

the orchestral version of MR she did at the RV show should have been on an EP with the Joanne piano version :nails: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss

I absolutely love rock and heavy metal when it's performed with a live orchestra. It would be a dream come true for me if Gaga created an album with her stunning voice singing some rock/heavy metal music of her own similar to what she did with Metallica for example, but with a live orchestra. It would be heavenly. :flutter:

Even Bad Romance would sound phenomenal. 

Ronk
3 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I absolutely love rock and heavy metal when it's performed with a live orchestra. It would be a dream come true for me if Gaga created an album with her stunning voice singing some rock/heavy metal music of her own similar to what she did with Metallica for example, but with a live orchestra. It would be heavenly. :flutter:

Even Bad Romance would sound phenomenal. 

Mte.  I love Nightwish, an orchestral metal band.  Have M&G for their concert in 2 weeks.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Original Diva
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Mte.  I love Nightwish, an orchestral metal band.  Have M&G for their concert in 2 weeks.

i only know one nightwish song but i liked it so... nice!

excuse me no

Archived