question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

KingRedd

That random pictures that people use to say Gaga is racist.... I wish never took that photo even though we know her Intensions.

the DWUW snippet of R Kelly touching her under the blanket.... not cute lmao 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

DWUW music video. We all know it's not here, but the snippets :saladga: Gaga vomiting :saladga: and then some scenes with her in wheel chair :saladga: and R Kelly touching her under the blanket :saladga: and it's "very personal" :saladga:

27monster27
On 3/3/2018 at 5:10 AM, GoldenPonyboy said:

-skype ball (wish I could forget tbh)

EDIT: Nevermind, I know what you mean now.

he/him/his

27monster27
On 3/3/2018 at 11:59 AM, Schizophonic said:

here as well, she is so super mega high and trys to sell it as "method".

after all we know about her during that time is that she is clearly just stoned and can hardly think or even talk.

I am pretty sure that Lady Gaga stopped smoking pot before the ARTPOP era.

he/him/his

lady gaga and the muppets

here she is dressed like a condom: 

here she is... just... I'll have what she's having 

don't ask me how or why

RAMROD

IDK I enjoy her being having no boundaries at all, so notjing is too cringy, career wise.

Probably the overly tanned V Magazine photo shoots :poot:

but the political side in late 2016 tho sksksks #mutedhaforaweek

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnnyVersace
5 hours ago, MonsterShit said:

ABOUT LG5: I think, for me darkness is an expression of art, you can create things that are so beautiful out of what makes you sad . . . You will fail in this business. The true test is if you can continue, and stand up. I learned that from her. And I suppose I will explore that, through my music. I love the art of darkness"

I hate when people on GGD reference this tho ^

Joanne is Gaga exploring the darkness. The darkness of the loss of love, loss of career, health, family, etc. Diamond Heart, Dancing in Circles, Joanne, Million Reasons, Angel Down are all "dark" songs. 

I feel like people connect "darkness" with like gothic imagery, leather, grit, monsters, etc. and that's such a reductive definition. Darkness delves into emotion within yourself and having an understanding with what is not right within yourself or the world. 

blackthorns
3 hours ago, HairBow said:

Imagine the SNL and AMA performances of DWUW without R. Kelly.  I would still be cringing at those performances.

Look at the leaked footage of what was supposed to be the first scene of the DWUW music video and imagine that with someone who isn't R. Kelly ... It would still be poorly acted and cringey.

The DWUW era was both cringey and problematic, in my opinion ... It's possible for it to be both, you know.

I'm not saying it can't be cringery and problematic. BUT the DWUW music video, R Kelly or no R Kelly would still be problematic to some degree. The SNL performance would be.... questionable for sure, depending on if she went as far as she did by herself or with another feature, and the AMA performance would still have its ups and downs throughout. I'm just saying that the act of collabing with R Kelly is not cringey, as many people here mention. Collabing with a rapist and pedophile is problematic, continuing to praise and do performances with him is still problematic, but also cringey. I don't think my point is coming across as clearly as I would like, but yeah, I hope you get what I'm trying to communicate.

(that being said tho I'm not tryin to bash her over it. I do think that terry richardson and r kelly collabs are a pretty damn big stain on her career but shes also a survivor with ptsd and advocates a good deal against sexual assault. that doesn't make it ok, but it sure does make it conflicting for me. how she had the dwuw mess in the same era she did swine is beyond me) 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

FRANZGA
On 3/3/2018 at 6:31 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

"As an Asian woman I am just...really proud to be a European with African roots. I'll be performing in my home continent of South America next week for the North Americans I call my family. Music was such an important part of my life when I was growing up in Australia. Next year I'll be heading to Antarctica to perform at my mother's childhood home."

7RtUV9H.gif

the scream I let out. :toofunny:

FRANZGA

the "I've been ________ since I was _____ years old" is so pretentious so I always cringe every time I hear it from her.

Eurotrash
13 hours ago, Stev said:

lady gaga and the muppets

here she is dressed like a condom: 

here she is... just... I'll have what she's having 

Leave:bye:

Eurotrash
14 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Gaga vomiting :saladga: and then some scenes with her in wheel chair :saladga: and it's "very personal" :saladga:

How is that not personal? She was dealing with major body pain during her world tour and nobody around her gave a damn to the point where she literally had to cancel shows. And before that she was still having the pain but she didn’t know where it was coming from and she started swelling and gaining weight so she was extremely unhealthy at that time. :bye::saladga::interestinga:

Eurotrash
14 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

What i mean by that is her attitude at some points. You know, stopping after every song, she seemed tired at some parts. Btw, Coachella was a great opportunity for her and the setlist was fire :queenga:

How. is. that. cringy. :what:

Jewels n Drugs

The "show me your teeth" screaming speech at TMB :selena:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived