opinion

I'm GLAD Gaga is GONE!

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Ever since the cancellation of the Joanne World Tour, I know a lot of fans have been upset with her having to retreat from the spotlight. But are there any of us out there in the one percent who's GLAD Gaga is gone from working, promoting, performing etc...?

I'm personally so happy that she is taking a break from working like a slave horse to rest and record her next album. It used to kill me knowing that Gaga was undergoing a blackout, but seeing how she's resting, treating her pain...taking care of herself makes me feel so at peace. 

I really feel like next year Gaga is gonna make a strong return to pop music scene. She's gonna be healthier, happier and wiser for the experience. 

Besides I'm perfectly content with a huge Hollywood film and soundtrack to tide me over. :trollga:

Anyone else okay with DroughtGa2018?

Yeah I'm okay with DrySpellGa / DroughtGa / DryPussiGa / LackofMoistureDownSouthGa to be honest. 

Plus we will be getting the Bloodpoop x Gag collab and the lead for ASIB this year so it won't be that bad. I'm fully expecting LG6 to come until 2019 so I am ready and mentally prepared for not hearing or seeing much of GaGa. She needs to rest so I'm good with this. Life moves on and continues and GaG needs this. 

LUO YI

I came here to drag you but I read the content :poot: totally agree

The night sky tells all

DiscoStyx

actually I'd be really happy if she stayed completely silent / out of the media for a moment (until asib at least)

I think it could be healthier for her and make the thirst/hype rise a bit

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

FRANK1991

after 5f2 

yes go f*cking rest you work too hard woman!

I don't want her to get injured and never be able to perform again

the fans the GP everyone can wait, her health comes first! (gosh a whole Vegas residency :pray:I hope she makes it )

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Enigma

I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t for the Vegas residency, which is very fishy. What is she gonna do if there’s no new project before and why not waiting until LG6 to do it if it wasn’t meant for a 2018 release ? + The 2018radioisours thing

I’m glad that she’s resting but I’d be more at peace with it if there weren’t theses sings of something new coming. It’s harder to accept Gaga is gone when something big could happen at anytime...

Ronk

I totally agree.  She needs and deserves time to rest and heal.  I hope she also takes time to do anything that makes her happy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

sethrb101
17 minutes ago, dit said:

Yeah I'm okay with DrySpellGa / DroughtGa / DryPussiGa / LackofMoistureDownSouthGa to be honest. 

Plus we will be getting the Bloodpoop x Gag collab and the lead for ASIB this year so it won't be that bad. I'm fully expecting LG6 to come until 2019 so I am ready and mentally prepared for not hearing or seeing much of GaGa. She needs to rest so I'm good with this. Life moves on and continues and GaG needs this. 

Can you bring me up to speed how we know we're getting a BloodPop/Gaga collab this year? I see rumors everywhere, but it's like people take all the hype to be factual.

Ronk
6 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

after 5f2 

yes go f*cking rest you work too hard woman!

I don't want her to get injured and never be able to perform again

the fans the GP everyone can wait, her health comes first! (gosh a whole Vegas residency :pray:I hope she makes it )

Yes.  I worry that Vegas may be to much for her in her condition.  I hope she doesn't take chances with her health.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

Can you bring me up to speed how we know we're getting a BloodPop/Gaga collab this year? I see rumors everywhere, but it's like people take all the hype to be factual.

I'm not sure. I think Bloodpop might have hinted at it. Not 100% sure though. I'm just saying that if we do get something we might just be getting the collab and the ASIB soundtrack (which would be more then enough in my opinion). 

TEANUS
48 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

BloodPop first posted a pic of Gaga in the studio towards the end of 2017. Then early last month/ late January he liked a tweet saying “like this tweet if your collab with Gaga is coming soon”

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Smother Em Eh

Wow you were really looking forward to getting a lot of feedback I see considering the clickbait title Haha. But yes, I agree. She deserves a rest. Girl had a BIG year last year. She deserves it! :kara:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

BlackJudas

Can't say you're happy she's resting and mention her recording an album because that implies she's still working. There's no real break in music. She may not be in the spotlight but best believe Gaga isn't waking up at 1pm and laying around the house all day.

Archived