💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which tour of Lady Gaga is her most Iconic Tour and why?

DutchHooker

Which Tour is Lady Gaga's most Iconic Tour  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which tour is the most Iconic? (and why?):

• The Fame Ball
    • The Monster Ball (1)
    • The Monster Ball (2)
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • ArtRave: ARTPOP Ball
    • C2C Tour
    • Joanne World Tour

Featured Posts

Andreu

I would say BTWB, because of the stage and the fact it went to much more countries than her other ones (if I'm not wrong at least). Maybe TMBT feels more iconic to a lot of people because it had a DVD so it feels current forever.

None of these two is my favourite, tho.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

Thank you for remembering the iconic unforgettable Cheek to Cheek tour. 

My vote is for the Born This Way Ball because, well... Did you see how amazing it is?! Plz tell me if you did see it in person because my heart still feels sadness about the cancelled dates. I'm glad I got to see the artRave but wow... My entire gay life would have been snatched by Mother GOAT and Stefani's Moving Castle

Damon
18 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Why do you think it tops the BTW ball then?

there's a big difference

in terms of which one is better, the born this way ball is the superior tour

now if we talking about iconic, monster ball 2.0 is part of history of tours

... and now i just sit in silence.

Irrelevant

Monster Ball 1.0 easily had the best outfits

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

0xLKW.gif

I'm wondering what's your point. Maybe you were attempting to be funny?

sipthistea

The Cheek To Cheek Tour easily kicks the other tours ass. Its slayage is beyond anything and I wish her new tours were more like it :queenga:

No apologies. 

RudraCNG

The only one which wasn't filmed: BTWB :giveup:

That castle TOPS everything. Outfits, changing hairstyles (not wigs) along the show, slaying choreos, staging... Plus, BTW songs.

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

The Cheek To Cheek Tour easily kicks the other tours ass. Its slayage is beyond anything and I wish her new tours were more like it :queenga:

No apologies. 

The tea sis :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Neroneau

cmon Joanne Tour is iconic, watch the videos, I've never seen her look so confident performing. It wasn't as WW (lol) as the previous ones, but she sold out stadiums, non fans and plenty of straights flocked to check her out. A lesser the case for the previous tours. Cheek to Cheek was also iconic, same, the GP and the straights adored it. Gaga looks 'acted' (still amazing, showstopping and better than almost any other) on all tours except C2C and Joanne. I mean I watched C2C on the plane, I was mind f*cking blown, the passenger next to me winked at me even cuz he loved too I guess (duh). She was such a natural on both of those :diane:

Her previous tours also had a big GP presence, but imo not as noticeable as the Joanne Tour. Sorry, as much as I liked ArtRave, only fans will be talking about it a decade from now. Joanne, C2C, Monster 2 will be the most remembered so far

The Fame because she did so much with so little, her creativity came thru, and you could feel her drive to become famous, to conquer her audience.  Even in a small venue with a small stage, on a limited budget with just a couple of dancer she was able to wow everyone. I instantly fell in love with everything Gaga from that day foward. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Neroneau said:

cmon Joanne Tour is iconic, watch the videos, I've never seen her look so confident performing. It wasn't as WW (lol) as the previous ones, but she sold out stadiums, non fans and plenty of straights flocked to check her out. A lesser the case for the previous tours. Cheek to Cheek was also iconic, same, the GP and the straights adored it. 

Her previous tours also had a big GP presence, but imo not as noticeable as the Joanne Tour. Sorry, as much as I liked ArtRave, only fans will be talking about it a decade from now. Joanne, C2C, Monster 2 will be the most remembered so far

I don't agree, have you heard about the commotion for the BTWB, all those christian/muslim country's that wanted to ban her, all the media attention the tour got, it was iconic and I know there weren't many straight people, but who cares about the straight people, they can go to Kelly Clarkson for country or whatever they like... they can pick whatever they like, because everything is made for them. :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, orb1tx said:

The Fame because she did so much with so little, her creativity came thru, and you could feel her drive to become famous, to conquer her audience.  Even in a small venue with a small stage, on a limited budget with just a couple of dancer she was able to wow everyone. I instantly fell in love with everything Gaga from that day foward. 

The Fame Ball was her most dedicated tour, not her most iconic, but it was great! She was ready to conquer!

Archived