💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Love, Simon tweets Shawn Mendes

dit

Featured Posts

This movie is about a gay guy in high school who gets outed and their official twitter account posted this to Shawn:

DXPTRCJXUAA2zq0.jpg:large

They did this for many artists but they deleted the tweet they sent Shawn because many of his fans got offended. Some claimed "Love, Simon" was trying to stir more fire in the rumors that Shawn is in the closet and others claimed that "Love, Simon" was trying to paint Shawn as gay when he is not. Also many gays started thirsting / harassing him and claiming it was shade. It was a big mess. 

ryanripley

oh wow.gif

ik it's based on shawn's song but it sounds so... creepy middle aged guy trying to make a move on you in the club :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

McMonster08

A mess! :selena: Why Shawn?:air:

Why not Lady Gaga?:ladyhaha:

Dear Lady Gaga,

I was born this way, hey!

Love, Simon.

Spoiler

:whitney:

VOLANTIS
20 minutes ago, dit said:

but they deleted the tweet they sent Shawn because many of his fans got offended. Some claimed "Love, Simon" was trying to stir more fire in the rumors that Shawn is in the closet and others claimed that "Love, Simon" was trying to paint Shawn as gay when he is not. Also many gays started thirsting / harassing him and claiming it was shade. It was a big mess. 

I guess @Admin has no choice but to delete Gagadaily entirely now. :duck: I will miss some of you. :hug:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

holy scheisse

What is the deal w this kid and people being relentlessly invasive about his sexuality

I'm uncomfortable:madge:

Archived