Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Zilla

And guys, please tone down the stuff about this girl. Nobody wants to go on a fansite and see people bashing them. Thanks :)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Miel

I hear HML 2.0. Or HML 1.0. loljk I can't judge based on that quality, but I do hear vocoder'd/harmonizer'd vocals? Similar to HML.

fuk da gobbament :Gaga:

I've never heard 12 hour girl :noparty:

Her name is Katie and omg she's the best :rofl:

3 points in and ready for more

ZombieBoy

Everyone needs to leave the poor girl alone, my goodness, its not like she meant to do any harm

Hmm, not sure what to think of the song

Edited by ZombieBoy

Paper Planes

Coming next month "Listen to Mah CD" by Lady Gaga.

"Music! LISTEN TO MAH CD! Music! GAGA! LISTEN TO MAH-Music! LISTEN TO MAH CD! Music!"

:flutter: I can't wait.

But honestly, from what I could hear sounded good. I liked it. But I'm going to wait to hear the actual studio version, too...

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

I hear HML 2.0. Or HML 1.0. loljk I can't judge based on that quality, but I do hear vocoder'd/harmonizer'd vocals? Similar to HML.

Her name is Katie and omg she's the best :rofl:

Any links to her work? :creepflop:

I doubt this track would be the lead single or anything.

SAM THE MONSTER

shes doing it on purpose hyping us fans in the end you find this snippet to be one of the new albums left overs or an intro to a song she wouldnt jam perfected songs on her car-music player seriously she's just testing and expermenting in a way i guess or just to tease fans to whats about to come thats my thought to be honest dont judge this its not like its the chorus to her next single :confuse: but the vibe to that thing was kindda catchy as long as she mixes style's on her album some electro pop on the album is good :)

Edited by SAM THE MONSTER

Zilla

Hey sorry I know you're a moderator. Everytime I try to upload a profile picture it comes out way way too small....I dont know what to do "/

Make sure it's 140x140 if not leave a post in the technical help thread otherwise I dont know but Admin can help :)

--

Anyway I wish she wouldn't hype this. You KNOW when it comes out, people will be disappointed etc etc.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Alcina Dimitrescu

Make sure it's 140x140 if not leave a post in the technical help thread otherwise I dont know but Admin can help :)

--

Anyway I wish she wouldn't hype this. You KNOW when it comes out, people will be disappointed etc etc.

Meh, pleased people number is always higher, just that the others are more vocal

govtHooker326

so just wondering...all the little monsters who have been talking about that "the decay is coming" tumblr... saying its fake. i had my doubts too...however...anyone notice that posted TOOOODDAAYYYY when someone asked if the new single was coming in september they replied maybe even sooner and hours later we have fans in nyc hearing the song????? not saying it couldn't just be coincidence but....??? what are your thoughts??? idk here's the link. judge for yourself http://thedecayiscoming.tumblr.com/

Born Brave

shes doing it on purpose hyping us fans in the end you find this snippet to be one of the new albums left overs or an intro to a song she wouldnt jam perfected songs on her car-music player seriously she's just testing and expermenting in a way i guess or just to tease fans to whats about to come thats my thought to be honest dont judge this its not like its the chorus to her next single :confuse: but the vibe to that thing was kindda catchy as long as she mixes style's on her album some electro pop on the album is good :)

dude she told the it was the new single