Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Could this be the whole "Some people think we're sick / but we just love pop music" schtick from a while back?

Edited by Alex Einhorn

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

It gave me the HML vibe. It sounds auto-tuned, and judging from the ****ty quality, it doesn't sound too spectacular. I hope it gains momentum and the chorus is some orgasmic ****.

junglejim4322

I just realized that when DITD was supposed to be a single. Born This Way had similarities with it. And now, HML was supposed to be a single... This has similarities with it too. I'm here for a HML 2.0 to be honest :legend:

HeavyPunkLover

I'm here for a HML 2.0 to be honest :legend:

:Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga:

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Miel

I just realized that when DITD was supposed to be a single. Born This Way had similarities with it. And now, HML was supposed to be a single... This has similarities with it too. I'm here for a HML 2.0 to be honest :legend:

I wouldn't mind some elements of HML in the new single. Otherwise, I also want a newer sound.

3 points in and ready for more

Jase

While I DO want a new sound, you're certainly not gonna hear me complaining if the lead single is HML 2.0 :wub:

Sexxx

HML was the last song to be added to the BTW album, only two weeks before its release.

It was?! how do you know? :omg:

I think HML should have been left for The Next One because it has an immature and carefree vibe. Also, when she sings 'baby we were born this way' it cleverly references her past work.

Interludicrous

It was?! how do you know? :omg:

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think she said in an interview that she wrote it in the UK while she was hanging out with old dudes in random pubs just a few weeks before BTW was released.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense right now because I can't remember her being in the UK that close to the album release :flop:

Edited by Interludicrous

Sexxx

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but I think she said in an interview that she wrote it in the UK while she was hanging out with old dudes in random pubs just a few weeks before BTW was released.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm making any sense right now because I can't remember her being in the UK that close to the album release :flop:

I think she was there AFTER the album release for Graham Norton lol

AyaKara

Gaga herself said that she added HML 2 weeks before the album's release :)

We already theorized in the 4th album thread (and it's in SMILE's database) that the fact that it came out towards the end of the production timeline and sounds more different than anything else that Gaga's ever written that it must be an indicator of the direction of her sound :yes: if so, I'd be very happy, I love HML :party:

FrozenKookie

That'll be the first single?! Really.. idk what to feel guys huhu.