Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna and M.I.A. never spoke again after SB controversy

yxi

Featured Posts

thierryrreiht
Just now, ryanripley said:

mess, the cheerleaders with their legs spread open were underage but the NFL has beef over a finger smh

She’s a woman of colour

women of colour being victimized at the superbowl what’s new

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirius094

Oh yeah, showing a finger is provocative and forbidden, but if Madonna shows her tits on tour it's all right.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Oh yeah, showing a finger is provocative and forbidden, but if Madonna shows her tits on tour it's all right.

Because it’s her tour, her fans, it’s not live on TV on the biggest event of the year :flop: 

as a guest performer she shouldn’t have done that, even the main performers avoid these things! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

James Gibson

This pisses me off so much about the super bowl. You pick iconic daring artists known for controversy in their work like Gaga, Madonna, M.IA., Prince, Slash etc to do a "vanilla" accesible performance because people are too afraid of seeing a COVERED nipple or a middle finger that appears 1 second on screen and doesn't even change the performance at all.

Why the GP have to be so bland and ready to condemn????

guns right  - yes

sexualizing underage girls - yes

middle finger - no, it's offending :(

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DeanWinchester
20 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

Like Madonna never been provocative. I mean she is the epitome of that. Such a hypocrite. M.I.A is an amazing artist. an activist and Madge should know that and the consequences of collaborating with her.  To be honest it wasn't that bad. Middle finger? I mean ok...overreacting much? Madonna showed her f ass maaany times. haha.

it's not about being provocative. it's about following the rules of the largest musical stage in america

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RudraCNG

Pretending to be "punk" while you're acting at Super Bowl. It doesn't make much sense.

But yeah, this whole thing is absurd. Just a finger, get over it.

phillipaf
5 minutes ago, River said:

guns right  - yes

sexualizing underage girls - yes

middle finger - no, it's offending :(

This millenium is off to a great start, don't you think?

LePetitGAGABLover
30 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

mia-middle-finger-2012-02-05-300x300.jpg

She flipped the camera off and people were offended

How scandalous :bon:

Anveeroy
29 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

She’s a woman of colour

women of colour being victimized at the superbowl what’s new

:worship2:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

lost in limbo

I can't at people saying Madonna isn't provacative or controversial. Some of y'all faves don't even come close to the list of controversy/provocation she has done. Sit tf down.

Madge's manager was very rude tho. And the NFL is ****ing ridiculous. There were underage dancers showing their legs and they cared about a middle finger. Americans spend the whole year saying swear words inside their homes, but once they see a middle finger "OMG THIS IS A HEINOUS VIOLATION"

Not the first time a woman of color is called out and white people aren't. Americans being American, what's new

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

blackpink
1 hour ago, panosmonster said:

Like Madonna never been provocative. I mean she is the epitome of that. Such a hypocrite. M.I.A is an amazing artist. an activist and Madge should know that and the consequences of collaborating with her.  To be honest it wasn't that bad. Middle finger? I mean ok...overreacting much? Madonna showed her f ass maaany times. haha.

THIS. I stan M.I.A and the faux outrage from Madonna’s team is a mess. Not when Madonna has done even worse things. If anything she would’ve done the same thing :rip:

blackpink
12 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I can't at people saying Madonna isn't provacative or controversial. Some of y'all faves don't even come close to the list of controversy/provocation she has done. Sit tf down.

Madge's manager was very rude tho. And the NFL is ****ing ridiculous. There were underage dancers showing their legs and they cared about a middle finger. Americans spend the whole year saying swear words inside their homes, but once they see a middle finger "OMG THIS IS A HEINOUS VIOLATION"

Not the first time a woman of color is called out and white people aren't. Americans being American, what's new

This. A woman of colour being called out for something white folks do all the time is so transparent :rip: 

LateToCult

That whole performance was a mess but she shouldn’t have given the finger when she was only a guest. Madonna did her a favor by putting her on.

Archived