đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney sings Sinatra

justanothergay

Featured Posts

brit4ever
1 hour ago, Bio said:

She claims she's a singer and she's not, that's called a fraud. Listen, you can stan whoever you want to, if you like frauds, that's your prerogative (see what I did there) but at least own up to it. You don't need to fume when other people call it like it is.

She always regarded herself as a performer/artist, she is hardly ever claimed to be a "singer". Calling the best selling female album artist of the 21st century "untalented", is pathetic, no one with no talent could do what she's achieved.

She came with the concepts of BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic and most of her singles' MVs and her videography is arguably the best of all time among the female artists. And as the others already mentioned, she writes, dances and writes songs as well. She's always been creative and always knows how to stay on top. 

Stop forcing your oppinion on others, we already discovered you don't like her, fine, you can now leave and ignore her, meanwhile she is still earning $40 Million per year, using her talent to perform. :staymad: 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

She always regarded herself as a performer/artist, she is hardly ever claimed to be a "singer". Calling the best selling female album artist of the 21st century "untalented", is pathetic, no one with no talent could do what she's achieved.

She came with the concepts of BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic and most of her singles' MVs and her videography is arguably the best of all time among the female artists. And as the others already mentioned, she writes, dances and writes songs as well. She's always been creative and always knows how to stay on top. 

Stop forcing your oppinion on others, we already discovered you don't like her, fine, you can now leave and ignore her, meanwhile she is still earning $40 Million per year, using her talent to perform. :staymad: 

Ok "brit4ever" :lolga: I thought this was an OPINION board lol. People quote me with their opinions and I answer them with mine, don't you know how this works? I'm not gonna say anything else about Britney's lack of talent because as you stated, I already gave my opinion on that (SHE HAS NONE). Just an advice: if you use money to justify someone's talent you sound dumb. Have a nice one! 

brit4ever
19 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ok "brit4ever" :lolga: I thought this was an OPINION board lol. People quote me with their opinions and I answer them with mine, don't you know how this works? I'm not gonna say anything else about Britney's lack of talent because as you stated, I already gave my opinion on that (SHE HAS NONE). Just an advice: if you use money to justify someone's talent you sound dumb. Have a nice one! 

Forcing your oppinion is what you are doing right now. People got you don't like Britney, but you are still here, not claiming it's your oppinion, but insisting that she is untalented, neglecting all the proof given to you by the other members, but providing nothing to back up your "oppinion". That's what I call trolling. You obviously dislike her and are absolutely certain she has no talent, but you were still bothered enough to open the thread and you are 4 pages in in an argument......... :awkney:  

27 minutes ago, Bio said:

Why did Justin Timberlake have ride 'lack of talent' Britney's coattails to have a solo career?

Why couldn't he make it on his own?

Thank god we have woke samaritans like Bio to save poor fiends like me from the untalented demon that's Britney Jean. My soul has been cleansed by an argumentative king. God bless.

ryanripley
13 hours ago, Bio said:

Maybe if she had talent it would be a great thing, but since it's not the case... NO.

i think you need to get over yourself and just stay out of britney themed threads tbh if all you're gunna do is cause trouble

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Forcing your oppinion is what you are doing right now. People got you don't like Britney, but you are still here, not claiming it's your oppinion, but insisting that she is untalented, neglecting all the proof given to you by the other members, but providing nothing to back up your "oppinion". That's what I call trolling. You obviously dislike her and are absolutely certain she has no talent, but you were still bothered enough to open the thread and you are 4 pages in in an argument......... :awkney:  

Do you want me to back up my opinion? People have been singing for her for YEARS. Toxic has a lot of vocals that are not Britney's, same as Radar. On Britney Jean she hired someone to sing for her. Fans complained Britney didn't write anything on Femme Fatale so her team inserted her name on the writing credits for Britney Jean. She lip syncs on all of her concerts and when asked about it she lies and says there's a backing track but she's singing all the way through. She has no point of view, therefore she can't be an artist. 

It's funny how you say I'm forcing my opinion on others when people are quoting ME lol. I'm just answering what I'm asked. If you don't want to hear from me just don't quote me. And yes, I'm bothered by the overall lack of intelligence and the mediocrity of a world that calls Britney Spears an "artist".

15 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Why did Justin Timberlake have ride 'lack of talent' Britney's coattails to have a solo career?

Why couldn't he make it on his own?

That has nothing to do with talent lol. Justin Timberlake is a sad and butthurt man who can't get over being cheated. And the rest of the world is just as guilty as he is.

10 minutes ago, Bio said:

It's funny how you say I'm forcing my opinion on others when people are quoting ME lol. I'm just answering what I'm asked. If you don't want to hear from me just don't quote me. And yes, I'm bothered by the overall lack of intelligence and the mediocrity of a world that calls Britney Spears an "artist".

It's funny how you say that when you were the one to quote me first.

1 minute ago, babs said:

It's funny how you say that when you were the one to quote me first.

Yes I quoted you and I'm not complaining you keep forcing your opinion on me by quoting me back lol

14 minutes ago, Bio said:

That has nothing to do with talent lol. Justin Timberlake is a sad and butthurt man who can't get over being cheated. And the rest of the world is just as guilty as he is.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common that unsuccessful individuals with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."-Ray Kroc, one of the most successful businessmen ever regardless of his ethics.

Maybe you and the dumb critics can learn from Britney Spears and Ray Kroc to find out why they've been so successful.

6 minutes ago, mzncb said:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common that unsuccessful individuals with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."-Ray Kroc, one of the most successful businessmen ever regardless of his ethics.

Maybe you and the dumb critics can learn from Britney Spears and Ray Kroc to find out why they've been so successful.

Are you really quoting a business man who stole someone else's dreams and ideas to talk about artistry? :wtfga: 

brit4ever
30 minutes ago, Bio said:

Do you want me to back up my opinion? People have been singing for her for YEARS. Toxic has a lot of vocals that are not Britney's, same as Radar. On Britney Jean she hired someone to sing for her. Fans complained Britney didn't write anything on Femme Fatale so her team inserted her name on the writing credits for Britney Jean. She lip syncs on all of her concerts and when asked about it she lies and says there's a backing track but she's singing all the way through. She has no point of view, therefore she can't be an artist. 

Talent comes in many ways you know?...... :poot: Not being Mariah Carey doesn't mean you are untalented. Britney came from a middle class family with alcoholic father and became one of the most successful artists of all time, she is feeding her family since she was 11 and while the other kids were having a normal childhood she was working her ass off, spending days and nights learning choreos and etc.

The only fact that she is that successful means she has at least some ammount of talent, otherwise we all would have been Superstars shooting #1s on all charts for 3 decades. It's even more impressive than an artists with, according to you, without any talent became bigger than all her contemporarries. 

5 minutes ago, Bio said:

Are you really quoting a business man who stole someone else's dreams and ideas to talk about artistry? :wtfga: 

A businessman/legend who alone established the world's most successful fast-food chain when nobody else could?  Yes.

Mark Zuckerberg stole other peoples dreams and ideas too.  Do you want him to ever speak about artistry?

You will never learn; you are fighting a losing battle.

14 hours ago, Bio said:

Yes, she fired him and her career went downhill so she hired him again and now she at least works lol

So why did you credit Britney and not Larry for hiring Myah Marie????

Archived