💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney sings Sinatra

justanothergay

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, mzncb said:

A businessman/legend who alone established the world's most successful fast-food chain when nobody else could?  Yes.

Mark Zuckerberg stole other peoples dreams and ideas too.  Do you want him to ever speak about artistry?

You will never learn; you are fighting a losing battle.

Trying to talk sense into someone who thinks business men are artists' head really is a losing battle lol. There's just no way. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Bio said:

Trying to talk sense into someone who thinks business men are artists' head really is a losing battle lol. There's just no way. 

You used the term artistry when responding to my using Ray Kroc's quote on 'talent'.

Obviously I refuted your claim about Kroc's quote not being valid by pointing out that Mark Zuckerberg stole other people's ideas in order to be successful.

But you didn't answer my more important point: Why didn't you credit Larry Rudolph for hiring Myah Marie (and Britney Jean)?

The Child
6 hours ago, Bio said:

She claims she's a singer and she's not, that's called a fraud. Listen, you can stan whoever you want to, if you like frauds, that's your prerogative (see what I did there) but at least own up to it. You don't need to fume when other people call it like it is.

Where did I fume? :ladyhaha:

She never claimed she was a singer, she always referred to herself as a performer.

Now bye.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

18 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Unfiltered version:

Her voice sounds so good :lolly: Like it hasn't changed since 1999 

Maybe saving voice from performing is her way to keep it the same :awkney:

The Child
36 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Her voice sounds so good :lolly: Like it hasn't changed since 1999 

Maybe saving voice from performing is her way to keep it the same :awkney:

Actually the voice is like a muscle, you need to train it to keep it in a great shape.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived