💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney sings Sinatra

justanothergay

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, babs said:

Tru, the fact that Britney, mentally ill as she STILL is after the media destroyed her, is getting her confidence back and is finally putting some real effort in her dancing and daring to sing the ocassional live thing this last year despite having everyone against her singing is not nice, is a great thing :bon:

Maybe if she had talent it would be a great thing, but since it's not the case... NO.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bio said:

Maybe if she had talent it would be a great thing, but since it's not the case... NO.

The efficient mobilization and influence over the masses by itself is a talent, prove me wrong.

justanothergay
16 minutes ago, babs said:

Why do you have to compare her to Gaga right away? Just quit the shade for once and enjoy nice things, Jesus :triggered:

I wasn't trying to be shady :O I love Miss Britney, and the unfiltered version is actually really good

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

1 minute ago, babs said:

The efficient mobilization and influence over the masses by itself is a talent, prove me wrong.

Yes, Larry Rudolph is very talented.

2 minutes ago, justanothergay said:

I wasn't trying to be shady :O I love Miss Britney, and the unfiltered version is actually really good

It's ok, I get it now. It's just that this forum LOVES jumping on things

2 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yes, Larry Rudolph is very talented.

Ha, so is Troy Carter. But Gaga fired him just like Britney did with Larry.

1 minute ago, babs said:

Ha, so is Troy Carter. But Gaga fired him just like Britney did with Larry.

Yes, she fired him and her career went downhill so she hired him again and now she at least works lol

1 minute ago, Bio said:

Yes, she fired him and her career went downhill so she hired him again and now she at least works lol

Name a number one hit Gaga has had without Troy Carter.

Just now, babs said:

Name a number one hit Gaga has had without Troy Carter.

Girl, Gaga has TALENT. She sings, she writes, she produces. Britney does none of that. You said her talent was being influential or some bullshit like that. I never said that was Gaga's talent lol

1 minute ago, Bio said:

Girl, Gaga has TALENT. She sings, she writes, she produces. Britney does none of that. You said her talent was being influential or some bullshit like that. I never said that was Gaga's talent lol

You said she had no talent, I gave you a talent. Want another?

Another One?

Is this enough?

Am I onto something?

11 minutes ago, babs said:

You said she had no talent, I gave you a talent. Want another?

Another One?

Is this enough?

Am I onto something?

1. Some of these songs were not even sung by Britney lol

2. She used to be a good dancer, maybe she could have been a back up dancer for a real singer?

3. She learned a riff on the piano, cute.

44 minutes ago, Bio said:

I wouldn't worry about Britney so much.  The more people criticize her the wealthier she seems to get.

As you no doubt learned yesterday, she makes millions without having to even work.

Just now, Bio said:

1. Some of these songs were not even sung by Britney lol

2. She used to be a good dancer, maybe she could have been a back up dancer for a real singer?

3. She learned a riff on the piano, cute.

1. I'm highlighting her songwriting talent, not her singing talent.

2. Video is chronological and goes all the way to 2016 showing well executed choreographies. Her worldwide community of fans and bank account thinks she did fine dancing and singing on her own, as shown by her most recent sold out tour coming this summer.

3. She played and sang piano during that era multiple times, specially each night during tour. She plays by ear and you can even see her teaching her son piano on her last doc.

Just because you don't like her, which is ok, doesn't mean she's not talented. She's not the most talented person on earth, but she's a good pop artist that has excelled at what she does. 

4 minutes ago, babs said:

1. I'm highlighting her songwriting talent, not her singing talent.

2. Video is chronological and goes all the way to 2016 showing well executed choreographies. Her worldwide community of fans and bank account thinks she did fine dancing and singing on her own, as shown by her most recent sold out tour coming this summer.

3. She played and sang piano during that era multiple times, specially each night during tour. She plays by ear and you can even see her teaching her son piano on her last doc.

Just because you don't like her, which is ok, doesn't mean she's not talented. She's not the most talented person on earth, but she's a good pop artist that has excelled at what she does. 

She hired someone to imitate her voice and sing for her lol do you really think she wrote those songs? :lolga: She PRETENDED to play the piano on the Onyx Hotel Tour, she even gets up during the song and the piano keeps playing lol. 

12 minutes ago, mzncb said:

I wouldn't worry about Britney so much.  The more people criticize her the wealthier she seems to get.

As you no doubt learned yesterday, she makes millions without having to even work.

Oh I'm not worried about Brit-Brit. I'm worried about a world where there's people who stan a fraud.

Archived