💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"ASIB is f*cking phenominal" -Jennifer Lawrence

Mr S

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I wouldn’t trust her judgement on anything. I mean she did play in that awful movie with Chris Pratt.

I mean yea that was awful, but did anyone forget she also starred in winters bone, silver linings playbook, and american hustle? The last two are pretty overrated, but theyre quite decent, and winters bone is one of the best film ive ever watched tbh

but she said she didnt like winters bone that much so yeah probably her taste does suck :ladyhaha:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Knife said:

ASIB will be a straight to DVD release. Not even Blu-ray.

There’s nothing straight about a Gaga movie. Check your facts 

FrankGutz

omg i cant believe some ppl hate her, some of her movies are great, Huger Games, Mother, Red Sparrow & XMen are great, and she is lowkey good tbh, i love ha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Battle 4 Ur Life

J-Law is an established queen and her opinion on any matter should be counted and valued. especially one that's concerning her own field of work so you better deal with it if you're smart.

I'm sure I'm gonna fall in love with this movie. I can feel it. I love the first shot already. Can't wait for the trailer :excited2:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

KingRedd

It’s ok to not like everything Gaga does, what’s NOT ok is when 20 threads all say “ I didn’t like it” right after she releases something. 

I takes away the fun and happiness of the people who do like what she’s doing. I hope it’s a good movie and i look forward to seeing it. I’m dreading this site when I log in and see 20 “my opinion” threads all saying it was bad.

May I Read You? 😎

RAMROD

I trust her.

Question is how many screens it will get when it is released?

It is not exactly some blockbuster movie, it certainly not promoted as such so far. So screens may be limited. Not many cinemas might pick it up. That means many fans might not even able to see it even if they want to unless they can go to closest cinema out of town that have it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

I mean, she is Bradley's friend...

She wouldn't call it 'fcking phenomenal' though if it genuinely was bad.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Pacify Him said:

Gaga’s movie or the original?

Gaga's movie. She mentioned 'the one that Bradley just directed'.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived