Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What bop should I discover next?

Jacksonotta

Featured Posts

Jacksonotta

I was inspired by the thread about “magical” albums and realized that I would love to find new amazing bops!

Since today’s hits are kind of boring, do you have any songs you recommend that I/we listen to? 

While we’re waiting for fresh Gaga music, let’s share some songs by other artists! :yay:

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterboy98
13 minutes ago, Jacksonotta said:

I was inspired by the thread about “magical” albums and realized that I would love to find new amazing bops!

Since today’s hits are kind of boring, do you have any songs you recommend that I/we listen to? 

While we’re waiting for fresh Gaga music, let’s share some songs by other artists! :yay:

:excited2::selena: Me 

Jacksonotta
3 minutes ago, MonsterBoy98 said:

:excited2::selena: Me 

WAIT, this is you??

Jacksonotta
4 minutes ago, MonsterBoy98 said:

Yes thats me!!! Why??? :gum::excited2:

That’s so cool! I like it 😁

i usually find threads like these interesting because we as a community have such diverse tastes in music because of the versatile queen which we stan so you'll normally find a broad variety of genres in a thread like this. 

be kind guys

i'd recommend, assuming you like pop music, Tove Lo's latest album Blue Lips, it's full of bOPS (my favs: cycle, shedontknowbutsheknows, disco tits, shivering gold)

be kind guys

Bad Kids

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, Bad Kids said:

Jain :tony:

Now that's a bop! :lolly:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Cloudbusting

I don’t know how to share a video but you should listen to Cyber Stockholm Syndrom by Rina Sawayama!!

Jacksonotta
10 minutes ago, heygirl said:

i usually find threads like these interesting because we as a community have such diverse tastes in music because of the versatile queen which we stan so you'll normally find a broad variety of genres in a thread like this. 

So true! I love all kinds of genres as well, so I’d be delighted to discover new pop, rock, rnb, eurodance etc etc 😁 Tove Lo is amazing!

Archived