Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey in Studio With Jack Antonoff

Perfume

Featured Posts

Thomas P
30 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I don't know who this guy is but Lana never disappoints. Even Gaga has had missteps for me but Lana never released anything bad yet imo

Heā€™s probably the biggest producer out there. He was big on Reputation/1989 (some of his best songs include: Out Of The Woods/Getaway Car), and he produced all of Melodrama. Heā€™s also done stuff for LOTS of other artists (P!nk for example).Ā 

He has an amazing band called The Bleachers for which heā€™s the lead singer, and he was also part of Fun.Ā 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Quartz
22 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Heā€™s probably the biggest producer out there. He was big on Reputation/1989 (some of his best songs include: Out Of The Woods/Getaway Car), and he produced all of Melodrama. Heā€™s also done stuff for LOTS of other artists (P!nk for example).Ā 

He has an amazing band called The Bleachers for which heā€™s the lead singer, and he was also part of Fun.Ā 

What. A Getaway Car song with Lana melodies. Damn give it to meĀ :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Thomas P
21 minutes ago, hellothing said:

What. A Getaway Car song with Lana melodies. Damn give it to meĀ :saladga:

I would probably be found deadĀ :laughga:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ferrer Zorola

Her Green light / Look what you made me do /Ā I donā€™t wanna live forever / Out of the woods is coming, yas! :sis:Ā 

LIFE IS GOOD

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I thought the title said "Lana Del Rey in studio jacking off"

ā€œMy *** tastes like pepsi colaaaaā€

Tom Nook

He did amazing on Melodrama,Ā I hope we get to hear it soon :tony:Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I thought the title said "Lana Del Rey in studio jacking off"

Pretty close. And I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case tbh

Trepadation

Her wildest dream 2.0/ without you 3.0 is comingĀ :derpga:

Don't like jack but I'll give it a chanceĀ 

4 hours ago, LabCoatDude said:

I'm okay with Lana's version ofĀ Melodrama, but please not a Reputationā„¢. Antonoff also produced Reputationā„¢ and look what happenedĀ :spin:.Ā Just more vintage sounds and less trap, Lana.

And with Kevin Parker and Tame Impala there, I'm also ready for Lana's Perfect Illusion.Ā :firega:

Ā 

Lust for Life had the most hip hop influences and it's her best rated album

Scarlet Bitch

yas skinny legend working on her next Grammysā„¢:madge:Ā 

š”±š”„š”¦š”° š”¦š”° š”Ŗš”¶ š””š”žš”«š” š”¢ š”£š”©š”¬š”¬š”Æ, š”¦ š”£š”¬š”²š”¤š”„š”± š”£š”¬š”Æ

Versace

Y'all can I be real , In my opinionĀ 

Lana's first two projects (Born To Die, Paradise) remain unbothered

They may seem generic now but they were the antithesis of that back then. The melodies, the lyrics and the stories. They are slightly manufactured rather than being personal, even Lana indirectly admits to that so I get the change in sound. I feel the aim for her was really how do I make Alternative music appeal to the mainstream market. She reached that goal with BTD selling a ton load worldwide and SS + Y&B being moderate hits for her.Ā 

I feel as soon as she made it with those two projects similar to Gaga, she pulled a BornThisWay and wanted to create something edgy, experimental and organic. While it was a hard pill to swallow initially Ultraviolence pushed some boundaries no doubt.Ā 

Sadly Honeymoon and LustForLife don't compare to her previous work. It's not like the albums are vastly different in Genre (still alternative) similar to Joanne (in Gaga's case) for us to bother with them when we have access to better Lana albums.Ā 

I just don't want her to rush the next one, her discography is getting bland (sorry but it is for me personally).Ā 

I get Gaga cringing at fans for wanting a JD 2.0 or BR 2.0 but why is Lana not making more songs along the line of Gods&Monsters, BodyElectric and National Anthem. It's not like we have an abundance of songs as such. I miss the dystopian element to her work. It was truly a niche.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Archived