lost in limbo

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I'm not sure how much you'll like these, but these give me a dreamy feeling

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Haiii said:

ooooh you probably mean Walking on Air right?

I loved her whole Tim Burton Alice in wonderland aesthetic back in her debut ❤️

lol yeah, and I kinda just like everything about her haha. I so wish she could've represented Estonia at Eurovision last year, too bad she got second in the national selection. 

I met her back in 2011 both before and after her show that she did here that i went to. She was really nice. 

Contrapoints
3 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

lol yeah, and I kinda just like everything about her haha. I so wish she could've represented Estonia at Eurovision last year, too bad she got second in the national selection

I met her back in 2011 both before and after her show that she did here that i went to. She was really nice. 

Someone beat the Queen of Estonia to represent Estonia at Eurovision? What is this blasphemy :triggered:

Thomas P

Listen to the new album by Perfume Genius. It made me feel things I’ve never though Music could make me feel. It’s in my opinion , the best produced album I’ve ever heard.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Saint Hollywood
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

you're the one who changed my life with Johann Johannsson so i'm gunna go try this right now :giveup: 

So sis, have you heard it by now? :lolly:

If so, how was it for you? :giveup:

Saint Hollywood

@HausOfAmericano I wholeheartedly recommend All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend by AURORA :giveup:

This album (and artist's discography as a whole) took me on a transcendental experience, and is in my top ten favorite albums of all time. If you loved Ghost Stories by Coldplay, then you'll certainly love this album. I can't even list some of my favorite tracks because they're all simply magical. :pray:

I also recommend the following albums:

Spoiler

The Fool - Ryn Weaver

LANY - LANY

Wilder Mind - Mumford & Sons

Presence - Petit Biscuit

Communion - Years & Years

Turn Out The Lights - Julien Baker

idle (EP) - Jeremy Zucker

Coldplay's entire discography :tony:

Beautiful Lies - Birdy

Nemesis (EP) - Bridgit Mendler

5AM - Amber Run

I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it - The 1975

Blue Neighbourhood - Troye Sivan

The Kite String Tangle - The Kite String Tangle

And here is a heap of songs (that aren't from the albums I listed above) that are just ethereal and always make me emotional (with links):

Hope this all helps with your desire for new music! :nick:

Jacksonotta

This is for sure inspiring me to look up some new music. Thanks guys!

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

ryanripley
6 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

So sis, have you heard it by now? :lolly:

If so, how was it for you? :giveup:

um are u stalking me?!

jk

yes! i loved it a lot

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Can't stop listening to this queen RN. She has an album called Slør in English and her native language, Faroese and they're both beautiful.

''Visions'' and ''Art Angels'' by Grimes :golfclap:
''Bon Iver'' by Bon Iver:wub: It takes you to some foreign fantasy land full of beautiful landscapes and sounds ... His more recent work is some kind of indietronica full of masonic symbolism:huh: and I don't like it that much as ''Bon Iver'' 
''A Moon Shaped Pool'' by Radiohead - to some extent (:stalkga:) also ''Kid A''  is very good!
''Cigarettes After Sex'' - Cigarettes After Sex :golfclap:
''Depression Cherry'' and ''Teen Dream''  by Beach House ( :giveup:
 Recently I discovered Peach Pit, they make some kind of dreamy nostalgic bubblegum pop/rock, and Fazerdaze ( ''Fazerdaze EP'' , ''Morningside'') ....I love nostalgia :hug:

Also recommend Björk  (:saladga::unicorn::tony::O

Slowdive are also pretty good, if you're into shoegaze genre, :rockstar:

''Dive'' by Tycho, I use it as background music when I'm writing or painting. 

If you're into trip-hop, Tricky has some great out-of-this-world music :firega:
''Z'' by SZA (:pray:) not sure if I should also recommend Frank Ocean's ''Blonde'' (I find it dreamy) 
''So Tonight That I Might See'' - by Mazzy Star (if you like Lana Del Rey) :stalkga:

Massive Attack and Portishead make dreamy/magical stuff too.

I also find ''Quiet At The Kitchen Door'' by Wolf Larsen quite magical in a way..:cryga: she makes ambient music.

I also have Sigur Ros on my list of dreamy albums, I haven't checked them out yet 

Just because I'm a huge fan, I will put ''Trouble Will Find Me'' by The National on this list, it isn't that magical, but it is very dreamy at times :giggle:

Sorry if this is too long, at first I wanted to say just Grimes, but I'm into that kind of music you're looking for and :hug::music:

Lazlo

Archived