Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears || BLACKOUT [Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

[#6] Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
[Score] 8.91

[Highs] @Blackout19 @badgirlmeat @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Hades@EvilRegal @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @SinnersVenus [6]

qL1o7jO.jpg

oyyId0b.gif Probably 16-year-old-me's immediate favorite if I'm remembering correctly, it no longer sits at that seat, but I love it just the same. I find the dynamics between her and Danja to be almost synced perfectly, like two sexbots trying different positions of the Kama Sutra through out time and space itself. A great song, just a bit too long. It gets an 8 from me. oyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@Hades [10]
If i could descrbe this song with 1 word it'd be DELIRIUM. It makes you feel dizzy like you were dancing your ass off. FAVE!

@The Bling [8]
Danja should have been a feature as he sings most of this song :trollga: His part is the most memorable part too so why not give him some credit queen :grr: Also if this song was 3 and a half minutes long it'd have been perfect #tea

@Rumours1977 [6.75]
I am very conflicted about this song. There are parts which I absolutely love, and there are parts (especially with the guy) that are not my favorite.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

this thread certainly is showing which of y'all have the halos and which have the horns

Dolly-Parton-Halos-and-Horns.jpg

:poot: 

I haven’t listened to that album in so long. I really need to revisit it, as it is part of the critically-acclaimed trilogy of albums she released from 1999-2002. 

So good :giveup:

Have you actually heard the album, or did you google that just to use it as retaliation for my slander against Toy Solider?:derpga:

3YKptfc.gif We made it to the TOP 53YKptfc.gif

GIMME MORE
PIECE OF ME
BREAK THE ICE
FREAKSHOW
HOT AS ICE

3YKptfc.gif any predictions on the order of elimination? 3YKptfc.gif

❤ x ❤

Just now, that juju said:

[#6] Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
[Score] 8.91

[Highs] @Blackout19 @badgirlmeat @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Hades@EvilRegal @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @SinnersVenus [6]

qL1o7jO.jpg

oyyId0b.gif Probably 16-year-old-me's immediate favorite if I'm remembering correctly, it no longer sits at that seat, but I love it just the same. I find the dynamics between her and Danja to be almost synced perfectly, like two sexbots trying different positions of the Kama Sutra through out time and space itself. A great song, just a bit too long. It gets an 8 from me. oyyId0b.gif

@Hades [10]
If i could descrbe this song with 1 word it'd be DELIRIUM. It makes you feel dizzy like you were dancing your ass off. FAVE!

@The Bling [8]
Danja should have been a feature as he sings most of this song :trollga: His part is the most memorable part too so why not give him some credit queen :grr: Also if this song was 3 and a half minutes long it'd have been perfect #tea

@Rumours1977 [6.75]
I am very conflicted about this song. There are parts which I absolutely love, and there are parts (especially with the guy) that are not my favorite.

Thankful that it didn't go top 5 tbh. It's a great top 5 honestly :tony:

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I haven’t listened to that album in so long. I really need to revisit it, as it is part of the critically-acclaimed trilogy of albums she released from 1999-2002. 

So good :giveup:

Have you actually heard the album, or did you google that just to use it as retaliation for my slander against Toy Solider?:derpga:

I own the album sis it was actually my first Dolly record believe it or not :air: 

❤ x ❤

rumours
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

I own the album sis it was actually my first Dolly record believe it or not :air: 

My first was Little Sparrow. Still one of (if not my favorite) my favorite albums ever. 

Phoebe Buffay

My order:

1. Break the Ice

2. Piece of Me

3. Freakshow

4. Gimme More

5. Hot as Ice

But knowing your sh!tty taste:

1. Gimme More

2. Piece of Me

3. Break the Ice

4. Hot as Ice

5. Freakshow

[#5] Hot As Ice
[Score] 9.00

[Highs] @ChavaWM [11]
[Lows] @SinnersVenus [7]

Ny8Bqig.jpg

oyyId0b.gif This song is SO much fun. You can tell it was an entertaining day in the studio :laughga: Aside from all that, the backing vocals, the metaphors, the cartoonish quality in Britney's voice, it all works to perfection here. I wasn't expecting it at all to make the Top 5, however, so this is somewhat of a shock. I gave it a solid 8oyyId0b.gif

@ChavaWM [11]
breaak it doooooown.

@Hades [10]
Playful, cute lil bop. It's very light hearted and makes me smile. 

@The Bling [8]
One of my least favorites on first listen but it really grew on me. A cute girl :bon: that's all I'll say.

@Rumours1977 [7.5]
I appreciate that she sounds like she is having a lot of fun.

❤ x ❤

Did NOT expect this! I loved the song so much in 08, but off of the entire album...? Top 5? :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, EvilRegal said:

While we're waiting, does anyone know any Janet Jackson megarate happening rn? :selena:

I just posted another one, we are keeping this train moving :lolly: Next result at the top of page 7.

But I'd LOVE for a Janet rate :excited2: Somebody do Control or Velvet Rope and tag me.

❤ x ❤

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, that juju said:

I just posted another one, we are keeping this train moving :lolly: Next result at the top of page 7.

But I'd LOVE for a Janet rate :excited2: Somebody do Control or Velvet Rope and tag me.

I want All For You, janet. or Damita Jo, please. :selena: Listening to the iconic "Moist" rn. :music::tony:

badgirlmeat

wait what i thought this was starting now :selena:

Perfect Lover was SNUBBED, is so good, one of my 11 choices :madge:

🤠

Archived