• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, that juju said:

[#8] Toy Soldier
[Score] 8.61

[Highs] @Irrelevant @brit4ever [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal @Rumours1977 [5]

AS6o0kA.png

oyyId0b.gif This song was so ahead of it's time, I'm sorry but you guys have got to know how hard this song impacted acts for years to come... Kesha, Uffie, Charli, etc etc, Britney gave birth to a renaissance of pop when this sledgehammer of a banger was released. Single material, definitely. I can see how polarizing it may be, but it's still a favorite of mine. Perhaps it's a grower. I gave it a 9 for being a stand-out track, for both the wrong and right reasons. oyyId0b.gif 

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@The Bling [10]
YEAH SMASH ON THE RADIO BET I PENNED IT smashes others careers tbh :firega: A banger, a well deserved banger. Why wasn't this a single Britney? **** Radar. Even Ellen promoted it more than you did :awkney:

@Hades [8.5]
Another strong album track. It's the most generic track in terms of the vocal delivery but its istrumental is experimental and that balances perfectly the final result.

@ChavaWM [8]
a little noisy but an 8.

@Rumours1977 [5]
:S

This is just a barrage of disappointments :selena: Every megarate ever tbh :cryga:

There was a lot of back and forth about that song, but I personally love it and cannot deny it's impact :madge::selena: 

❤ x ❤

rumours

[#8] Toy Soldier
[Score] 8.61

[Highs] @Irrelevant @brit4ever [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal @Rumours1977 [5]

AS6o0kA.png

oyyId0b.gif This song was so ahead of it's time, I'm sorry but you guys have got to know how hard this song impacted acts for years to come... Kesha, Uffie, Charli, etc etc, Britney gave birth to a renaissance of pop when this sledgehammer of a banger was released. Single material, definitely. I can see how polarizing it may be, but it's still a favorite of mine. Perhaps it's a grower. I gave it a 9 for being a stand-out track, for both the wrong and right reasons. oyyId0b.gif 

@The Bling [10]
YEAH SMASH ON THE RADIO BET I PENNED IT smashes others careers tbh :firega: A banger, a well deserved banger. Why wasn't this a single Britney? **** Radar. Even Ellen promoted it more than you did :awkney:

@Hades [8.5]
Another strong album track. It's the most generic track in terms of the vocal delivery but its istrumental is experimental and that balances perfectly the final result.

@ChavaWM [8]
a little noisy but an 8.

@Rumours1977 [5]
:S

THANK YOU THERE IS A GOD

giphy.gif

That song can go back to the Island of Misfit Toys

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

THANK YOU THERE IS A GOD

giphy.gif

That song can go back to the Island of Misfit Toys

Ur God is Satan

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

[#7] Ooh Ooh Baby
[Score] 8.64

[Highs] @badgirlmeat @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Hades @SinnersVenus @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @ChavaWM [6]

xBNTfdH.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I always found this song to be vastly underrated, but never did I expect it to make it to #7. Everything about it just works, and it fits right along with the rest of the record, even though sonically it is nothing like any of the other songs, so perhaps that's why at the end of the day, so many of you scored it highly. That guitar really takes it home for me, personally. Being diplomatic with my scores, it got a 7.5, but it's one that never fails to get stuck in my head. oyyId0b.gif

@Hades [10]
The most underrated album track. I used to skip it when i bought the album but after 10 years it's one of my most played tracks. Great vocals!

@The Bling [9]
That guitar. Holy **** :rockstar: Wow relistening to this was quite an experience. That chorus too :rockstar: :rockstar: This is awesome. Could have been a single too.

@Rumours1977 [8.5]
Reminds me in parts of Womanizer. One of the stronger songs as a whole (imo) in terms of the lyrics, vocals, production, etc. being cohesive.

❤ x ❤

[#7] Ooh Ooh Baby
[Score] 8.64

[Highs] @badgirlmeat @Born To Slay @Irrelevant @Hades @SinnersVenus @Piece of Me [10]
[Lows] @ChavaWM [6]

xBNTfdH.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I always found this song to be vastly underrated, but never did I expect it to make it to #7. Everything about it just works, and it fits right along with the rest of the record, even though sonically it is nothing like any of the other songs, so perhaps that's why at the end of the day, so many of you scored it highly. That guitar really takes it home for me, personally. Being diplomatic with my scores, it got a 7.5, but it's one that never fails to get stuck in my head. oyyId0b.gif

@Hades [10]
The most underrated album track. I used to skip it when i bought the album but after 10 years it's one of my most played tracks. Great vocals!

@The Bling [9]
That guitar. Holy **** :rockstar: Wow relistening to this was quite an experience. That chorus too :rockstar: :rockstar: This is awesome. Could have been a single too.

@Rumours1977 [8.5]
Reminds me in parts of Womanizer. One of the stronger songs as a whole (imo) in terms of the lyrics, vocals, production, etc. being cohesive.

Wait I thought this was easy top 5 :madge::madge::madge:

I guess I just don't know the gays that well :selena:

2 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

Wait I thought this was easy top 5 :madge::madge::madge:

I guess I just don't know the gays that well :selena:

I guess it depends, but she scored some major 10s :lolly: I was surprised!

❤ x ❤

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Actually my god is Morgan Freeman

giphy.gif

Morgan Freeman is Satan then :wtf:

OT: bop soldier ripping my wig off while we speak. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Actually my god is Morgan Freeman

giphy.gif

this thread certainly is showing which of y'all have the halos and which have the horns

Dolly-Parton-Halos-and-Horns.jpg

:poot: 

❤ x ❤

Archived