💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears || BLACKOUT [Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

That J

Justice for Toy Soldier, Get Naked and Freakshow!!!!   

My 11 would've been Get Naked....I think.  Break The Ice is good too tho.  It's impossible.  The good sis Blackout is fire.  Have fun!!   And *KISS*, @that juju.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[#10] Perfect Lover
[Score] 8.05

[Highs] @that juju [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

8fDqt50.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I really do hate ya'll for allowing this song to be paid such dust. Not only is this my favorite on the entire album, it's one of the best Britney songs in her discography. It's primal sexual tension and warped atmosphere place it among the most intriguing pop songs by a major name, one of the best deep album cuts, of the new millennium. It was my 11, and I pray to Godney herself some of you find the light and quick. oyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@Hades[10]
It's one of my fave Britney Spears tracks. The outro is probably the best part and showcases the greatness of this album's production. Danja did wonders. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS FLOP AGAIN.

@Rumours1977[8.25]
Another song with better production and cohesion. However, the first 15 seconds of the song in particular are really grating on me for some reason.

@The Bling [7]
 I quite like it. But it doesn't stand out at all. But that's just my opinion :green: The outro is cool

❤ x ❤

The Bling
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I’m just asking for the worst song on the album to leave, sis

tenor.gif?itemid=5920950

No need to rush the good sis, some others are ahead of her

source.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Just now, that juju said:

[#10] Perfect Lover
[Score] 8.05

[Highs] @that juju [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

8fDqt50.jpg

oyyId0b.gif I really do hate ya'll for allowing this song to be paid such dust. Not only is this my favorite on the entire album, it's one of the best Britney songs in her discography. It's primal sexual tension and warped atmosphere place it among the most intriguing pop songs by a major name, one of the best deep album cuts, of the new millennium. It was my 11, and I pray to Godney herself some of you find the light and quick. oyyId0b.gif

@Hades[10]
It's one of my fave Britney Spears tracks. The outro is probably the best part and showcases the greatness of this album's production. Danja did wonders. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS FLOP AGAIN.

@Rumours1977[8.25]
Another song with better production and cohesion. However, the first 15 seconds of the song in particular are really grating on me for some reason.

@The Bling [7]
 I quite like it. But it doesn't stand out at all. But that's just my opinion :green: The outro is cool

I've always seen this song as filler tbh :laughga: the fact that it's second to last and kinda short doesn't help.

The Bling

[#10] Perfect Lover
[Score] 8.05

[Highs] @that juju [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

8fDqt50.jpg

@Hades[10]

@Rumours1977[8.25]

@The Bling [7]

@EvilRegal ****s with me :trollga: All my worst left already YAAAAS

gBC1jQN.gif

Now what

source.gif

The disrespect to Perfect Lover is just.... wow. Do ya'll have ears, do you own a good pair of headphones, have you ever smoked weed, because if you answered yes to any or a combination of those three, then easily it would snatch the crown :madge: 

❤ x ❤

rumours

[#10] Perfect Lover
[Score] 8.05

[Highs] @that juju [11]
[Lows] @EvilRegal [1]

8fDqt50.jpg

@Hades[10]

@Rumours1977[8.25]

@The Bling [7]

This song is out, but Toy Clunker remains?

Taste found deceased in a puddle of disappointment 

giphy.gif

The Bling

The disrespect to Perfect Lover is just.... wow. Do ya'll have ears, do you own a good pair of headphones, have you ever smoked weed, because if you answered yes to any or a combination of those three, then easily it would snatch the crown :madge: 

giphy.gif

The Bling
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

giphy.gif

britbritaintamused.gif

Just now, The Bling said:

giphy.gif

Meant every word sis, Perfect (Song) Lover is immaculate pop at it's best, they really did that

6Yhgoyv.gif

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

giphy.gif

I can't speak because I love Toy Clunker, it always sets me off

tumblr_nt7foueJgB1sg8kodo3_400.gif

❤ x ❤

The Bling
1 minute ago, that juju said:

Meant every word sis, Perfect (Song) Lover is immaculate pop at it's best, they really did that

6Yhgoyv.gif

giphy.gif

I hope Karma doesn't **** me up with the next one :selena:

2 minutes ago, slayo said:

@that juju i can’t believe i didn’t participate in this iconic album’s rate...  sis what was i doing?

what are any of us doing :madge::selena: 

❤ x ❤

But this megarate was totally cursed, just so everyone is clear - if you experience any bizarre activity, blame yourselves for submitting :air: 

❤ x ❤

Archived