Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears || BLACKOUT [Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
6 hours ago, Orion said:

Control ♥

Well, I already made a megarate thread for janet. (self-titled). Participate if you can. :):kara:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever

Piece of Me didn't deserve #3, I'd switch it for Freakshow. but BTI deserves the #1, slay!!! :firega: 

@The Bling I noticed we had the almost the same picks, people with taste you know. :lana: Also, hi, havn't been around for a while. :hug: 

The Bling
2 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Piece of Me didn't deserve #3, I'd switch it for Freakshow. but BTI deserves the #1, slay!!! :firega: 

@The Bling I noticed we had the almost the same picks, people with taste you know. :lana: Also, hi, havn't been around for a while. :hug: 

No messing with Piece Of Me :poot: Freakshow's not better than Piece Of Me :lolly:

Spoiler

Freakshow was my 11 :poot::poot::poot: I can't

YAAAS taste btw :staymad: Glad to see you back Queen :hug::hug:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

brit4ever
21 hours ago, The Bling said:

No messing with Piece Of Me :poot: Freakshow's not better than Piece Of Me :lolly:

Hide contents

Freakshow was my 11 :poot::poot::poot: I can't

YAAAS taste btw :staymad: Glad to see you back Queen :hug::hug:

PoM is good, but I played it like 3 times a day three months in roll in YouTube to make it to 100M views and now when it is I don't want to hear of that song and I wanna hear even less of the show with the same name. :staymad:  But it's a good song, although I need time to start loving it again. :gaycat: 

Trepadation
On 2/23/2018 at 9:21 AM, that juju said:

[#2] Gimme More
[Score] 9.47

[Highs] @Blackout19 @badgirlmeat [11]
[Lows] @that juju [7.5]

cSqkELO.jpg

oyyId0b.gif As a song itself, Gimme More isn't of the strongest variety (hence why I scored her a 7.5), especially compared to the leaps and bounds the album has gone to steer from any sort of predictable direction. But beyond that, beyond grading scales and other bullshit like that, Gimme More was a monumental moment in Britney's career - she is literally biting back at the paparazzi and the thirsty tabloid consumers who are constantly wanting MORE MORE MORE from her. So if what they want is more, who is she to deny them that, since for her whole career she catered to the needs to those that demanded them of her? This song was her reclaiming her power, and it was one incredible moment to relish. oyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@Hades [10]
The bitchiest anthem of all time. If you're gay and don't bop to this then you have no taste. The iconic banger that made it to GTA. Period. The funeral part would be ICONIC had it been inluced in the video. INTRUMENTAL = FIRE.

@SinnersVenus [10]
This is one of Britney’s most iconic songs. While the video was a disappointment, the song itself is flawless. From the intro “it’s Britney b*tch” to to the beat at the ending, this song is unforgettable.

@The Bling [9]
IT'S BRITNEY BITCH is the most iconic phrase ever literally I FEEL THIS **** SO HARD :staymad: But I must say it drags for too long honestly, the last minute could have been cut. Also can we talk about how cheap the MV is. Like seriously wtf

@Rumours1977 [8.5]
Has a very catchy hook, and I really like the beat. I appreciate that it is a fun bop to dance to. This also might have been one that I have heard before cause it seems familiar. 

@KyliesChild [8]
This song in particular is representative of the time period in which pop culture was arguably at its finest. Next time you listen to the song just try to remember the time in which the phrase "that's hot" was a mantra in your head, the time you felt remorse for Alexis Neiers because Nancy Jo lied about her wearing 6-inch Louboutin heels to court, and when flashing your vagina as you get out of your car was the biggest phenomenon. It is hypnotic and thrilling and everything that pop music should be.

oyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gif
oyyId0b.gifand the winner isoyyId0b.gif
oyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gifoyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gif[#1] Break the Ice3YKptfc.gif
[Score] 10.10

[Highs] @Hades @EvilRegal @Rumours1977 @Piece of Me [11]
[Lows] @Irrelevant @huttont @KyliesChild [9]

vl00dIz.jpg

oyyId0b.gif One of the biggest singles of Britney's career post-Toxic, and not in numbers or awards or sales, but in brilliance. The fact that it was the least successful of the trio of singles from Blackout may have something to do with the lack of promotion Britney was doing during the era, and with a lack of proper video, but the fact cannot be replaced that BTI is one hell of a banger with one hell of a breakdown after one hell of an introduction. Congrats on winning the Megarate, properly, at long last! oyyId0b.gif

3YKptfc.gifCommentary3YKptfc.gif

@Hades[11]
One of the biggest standouts. Probably the best song on the album apart from Gimme More's iconicness. It deserves the highest score!

@Rumours1977 [11]
Wow, I really like this song! Easily my favorite song on the album thus far. :wub:

@ChavaWM [10]
favorite single of hers

@The Bling [10]
THE INSTRUMENTAL SLAAAAYS :firega: This song's awesome and that's the tea. But I still have no clue what the lyrics are even if I've google them thousand of times already.

@KyliesChild [9]
The rhythmic caterwauls are one of the best additions to the song; in fact "Break the Ice" is an indication of the enchantment Britney and Danja have together as a duo.  

"Can you rise to the occasion?
I'm patiently waiting, cause it's getting late
And I can't get enough, so let me get it up"

Her aura simply exudes sex appeal and confidence which is what pop artists strive to possess. Subtlety is clearly a component into consecrating an incredible pop banger—especially when it comes to Britney.

Sis BTI is her best mv, britney invented anime but go off

OT: this is the best megarate. I agree will all of the positions. GGD finally got taste? I could not believe it

The Bling
14 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

PoM is good, but I played it like 3 times a day three months in roll in YouTube to make it to 100M views and now when it is I don't want to hear of that song and I wanna hear even less of the show with the same name. :staymad:  But it's a good song, although I need time to start loving it again. :gaycat: 

SAME :giveup: But all it really did is make my appreciate the MV which I never did :ladyhaha:

Now everytime.mp3 I watch anything Britney related on Youtube Piece Of Me is the next video and I'm not even pissed :trollga: But the POM show can fade already that we all agree :interestinga:

Btw what are those moaning sounds in the beginning? I always wondered :air:

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, The Bling said:

SAME :giveup: But all it really did is make my appreciate the MV which I never did :ladyhaha:

Now everytime.mp3 I watch anything Britney related on Youtube Piece Of Me is the next video and I'm not even pissed :trollga: But the POM show can fade already that we all agree :interestinga:

Btw what are those moaning sounds in the beginning? I always wondered :air:

a cock coughing, I realy don't know :poot:  Right now I watch S4U like crazy and I hope it reaches 100M before I hate it. :selena: Btw, Sometimes hit 100M on VEVo already and when S4U does it, she will have 14 videos with 100M+ views and will tie Gaga for the 11th place. :gaycat: 

The Bling
2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

a cock coughing, I realy don't know :poot:  Right now I watch S4U like crazy and I hope it reaches 100M before I hate it. :selena: Btw, Sometimes hit 100M on VEVo already and when S4U does it, she will have 14 videos with 100M+ views and will tie Gaga for the 11th place. :gaycat: 

I forgot about S4U :giveup: Watching it like crazy from now on :cryga:

It was never my favorite Britney song tbh :lolly: Hoping it grows on me

Also YAAAAS QUEENS :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Irrelevant
Just now, The Bling said:

low key going off topic I see :v:

maybe we should start a fanbase thread? the old Britney Spears one got lockedT (inb4 there's a new one and i'm just dumb :rip:)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Bling
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

low key going off topic I see :v:

maybe we should start a fanbase thread? the old Britney Spears one got lockedT (inb4 there's a new one and i'm just dumb :rip:)

Yes :trollga: we :trollga: should :trollga:

OMG the amount of replies :air::air::air:

brit4ever
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

S4U and than Everytime will be the 15th, we better work! :lolly: 

Yaaass, Queens, but lowkey shocked they, especialy Gaga, are only the 11th artists with most VEVO certified videos, there are like 15 others above them. :emma:  Still, slay though. :toofunny: 

The Bling
6 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

S4U and than Everytime will be the 15th, we better work! :lolly: 

Yaaass, Queens, but lowkey shocked they, especialy Gaga, are only the 11th artists with most VEVO certified videos, there are like 15 others above them. :emma:  Still, slay though. :toofunny: 

Already working on Everytime :staymad: Sorry S4U :laughga::laughga::laughga:

I know, Gaga was originally the Queen of Youtube what happened :air: Britney's because she's too lazy to promote Glory and Youtube wasn't there around her prime :wtfga: Otherwise she'd **** on Katy and Taylor combined :trollga:

brit4ever

Already working on Everytime :staymad: Sorry S4U :laughga::laughga::laughga:

I know, Gaga was originally the Queen of Youtube what happened :air: Britney's because she's too lazy to promote Glory and Youtube wasn't there around her prime :wtfga: Otherwise she'd **** on Katy and Taylor combined :trollga:

Piece Of Me was the most watched video on YouTube at some point in 2008, but than it was deleted and reuploaded on VEVO, pre-VEVO Britney was the most watched artist on YouTube and Gaga used to be the most watched artist on VEVO, but they are both irrelevant in the streaming era unfortunately. :giveup:  Talent doesn't always win it seams. :selena: 

The Bling
Just now, brit4ever said:

Piece Of Me was the most watched video on YouTube at some point in 2008, but than it was deleted and reuploaded on VEVO, pre-VEVO Britney was the most watched artist on YouTube and Gaga used to be the most watched artist on VEVO, but they are both irrelevant in the streaming era unfortunately. :giveup:  Talent doesn't always win it seams. :selena: 

REALLY? That makes me SO. PISSED :neyde::neyde::neyde: I HAD NO IDEA WTF

And what happened with Me Against the Music? :lolly: Her best video was uploaded like 2 years after all the others videos and as such it has such low views :neyde::neyde::neyde: why

brit4ever

REALLY? That makes me SO. PISSED :neyde::neyde::neyde: I HAD NO IDEA WTF

And what happened with Me Against the Music? :lolly: Her best video was uploaded like 2 years after all the others videos and as such it has such low views :neyde::neyde::neyde: why

VEVO deleted the videos uploaded on YouTube  of all the artists that signed with them and tham reuploaded them. PoM used to have like 70 Million  before beinh deleted. MATM was banned on VEVO for the "lesbian subcontent" or some bullshit like that, it wasn't untill recently when people got more tolerant for LGBTQ related stuff. :toofunny: 

Also, idk if you know, but Criminal has so little views, because of the Little Monsters, some of us reported the video for gun violence( :air:) back in 2011 when there was rivalry between the B-Army and LMs and Criminal was banned in many countries after that, I think even in the UK, bucause it was shot there :toofunny: Mess!! :giveup: 

Archived