• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I'm listening to this more, 

:trollga:

Another great song from an amazing pop diva :golfclap:

Sweet Olive

Not often. Not because I don't like it (it's my fav from the album). I just don't want to spoil it, and the emotions it brings. You know when you listen to a song on repeat and it loses its flavour?

Magneto

Not really. I prefer the vocals on the piano version, but it's a tad too slow for my taste, so I still prefer the original

Free my mind

ryanripley

one of my all time favourites, those dragging it saying it's dramatic can sit down

it's literally perfect and should have been a deluxe track if it was recorded in time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A Hybrid
27 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

It saddens me how much this song is underappreciated. It's like millennials can't appreciate real heart felt music. 

Don’t put it on millennials, some people just limit their music taste like that, exactly the opposite of what Gaga does by the way, but I’m a millenial and I love Joanne piano.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Teal Ambition

I think I streamed it a few times when it came out and that’s about it :awkney: but I also bought it on itunes :staymad:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Drin Lon
51 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Not the album,the song or this version of the song

Hope you find Jesus soon

Cavadour

I just listened to it minutes ago. But now I ffwd to the song bridge on the railroad and get my shot till the end. I still sob at the poolside part with her sister and goosbump at the last chorus in the streets. Can't say I prefer this version though.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

StarlightSeiya

I haven't listened to any Joanne song in months. Feels good. The only joanne song I would probably go back to is Perfect Illusion since it's still perfection.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived