opinion

Say Something Nice About Jewels & Drugs

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Does anyone recall why he was banned?  I think it was just drug-related?  If so, for shame UK! :fthis:

That iTunes fest was amazing.  Was slayed with each song from ARTPOP she introduced us to.  J&D was most memorable because we hadn't heard her officially do hip-hop.  Some classic features, too. 

For owning unlicensed arms. Sth like that, UK is very strict on guns and ****. They found 3 machine guns back in 07 or 08

Imagine JnD feat. Kanye. He is one of the few unproblematic black rappers. Maybe coz he isn’t “from the streets”

PedrinniSan

That instrumental and back vocals are amazinggggggggggggg

And It gives me good memories when I was somking a joint and I fell on the floor fighting with my best friend for a toy the dancers threw to us.

(That bitch won):laughga:

Mirrion Rizzons

It's next to the godly songs sexxx dreams and MANiCURE

1. Sexxx dreams (I lose my hair)

2. Jewel's N Drugs (It grows back) :ladyhaha:

3. MANiCURE (Bald again)

Oriane
3 hours ago, Easy said:

Imagine JnD feat. Kanye. He is one of the few unproblematic black rappers.

Kanye, unproblematic ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

18 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Kanye, unproblematic ?

He has mental issues and he needs treatment, that’s probably due to his mother’s death and the media, Britney had problems too. But he isn’t homophobic, has only been arrested for minor “celebrities crimes” like fighting someone when he was drunk, unlike some rappers who had been arrested for owning unlicensed firearm, killing people or gang fight or whatever.

and we can’t ignore the fact that he is an amazing artist. He serves visuals and made a lot of cool fashion items. 

Oriane
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

He has mental issues and he needs treatment, that’s probably due to his mother’s death and the media, Britney had problems too. But he isn’t homophobic, has only been arrested for minor “celebrities crimes” like fighting someone when he was drunk, unlike some rappers who had been arrested for owning unlicensed firearm, killing people or gang fight or whatever.

and we can’t ignore the fact that he is an amazing artist. He serves visuals and made a lot of cool fashion items. 

Yes, but I think he's still problematic for the media and the GP. He is respected as an artist but as a person, he comes off as pretentious and disrespectful (the VMAs, saying he's God etc). He's not a criminal or anything but people don't like his personality.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived