💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

FEB - 21 - Studio in Oregon with DJWS?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, Jwow said:

If I was in Portland I'd go hang around that studio she was back in October to see any activity :lolly:

inb4 she changed of studio this time just for us not to find her :derpga:

Anyway, I guess that means she's back in the studio for at least two weeks, and that exciting to me

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

if his next few posts are still in oregon then we should be excited :excited2:

but if he's only there for a day :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
35 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if his next few posts are still in oregon then we should be excited :excited2:

but if he's only there for a day :giveup:

Well it could be for finishing things 

She definitely has something up her sleeve this time. I don't think she would be as much involved in the studio for months if she has no plan for this year

derpmonster
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

F*ck Oregon. Washington state outsold.  :madge:

Y'all need to come to California. :triggered: Enjoy the weather, the people, and the high prices. :triggered::triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Kimblue
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well it could be for finishing things 

Sur definitely vas something up her sleeve this time. I don't think she would be has much involved in the studio for months if she has no plan for this year

I just can’t see her starting the Vegas residency without new material.

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

One of the hashtags is "Weather Man"... wasn't it a rumored title to be on ARTPOP? :gum:

ARTPOP ACT II CONFIRMED! :giveup:

:selena::selena:

Omg yes!!! :gum:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I just can’t see her starting the Vegas residency without new material.

Same she doesn't need huge promo tbh, just good deals with radios and Spotify

SwissMonster

-Am I the only one seeing a link to the pictures Gaga posted on Insta and DJWS hashtags?

-Weather Man was the rumored ARTPOP Title

-I miss you/missing you

-In Oregon at the same time

Call me crazy but this are a lot of coincidences. I am pretty sure LG6 is in production right now. The question now is when will they release :reductive:

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, NicoK said:

Call me crazy but this are a lot of coincidences. I am pretty sure LG6 is in production right now. The question now is when will they release :reductive:

There's actually nothing crazy in it :) I mean we know she's working a lot on next album since October (at least). She was recording in Portland and Los Angeles when she was resting after the first cancellation of JWT, then on the tour bus during US leg. She was even spotted going to studio in January in LA.

Judging by how much time she spends on making an album, I'd say it needs around 6 full months of work; So I'm quite confident we'll get this before the Vegas residency

papergangstas
1 hour ago, NicoK said:

-Am I the only one seeing a link to the pictures Gaga posted on Insta and DJWS hashtags?

-Weather Man was the rumored ARTPOP Title

-I miss you/missing you

-In Oregon at the same time

.. and then immediately confirm a new tour starting in Europe. My pu$$y is impatient :awkney:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

.. and then immediately confirm a new tour starting im Europe. My pu$$y is impatient :awkney:

To be honest I feel like next album won't have tour (except her residency), travelling is ****ing her health for the moment, she need to take a break from this for the moment.

I understand the feeling though, my JWT date was set for today before being cancelled twice x) 

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

.. and then immediately confirm a new tour starting im Europe. My pu$$y is impatient :awkney:

Girl I swear my wig wouldn’t survive this :chica:

not asher613
4 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Stop trying to make djws happen, it's not going to happen

Hide contents

JK!!!! I LOVE HIM

PAUL IF UR READING I LOVE U SLAP ME DADDY :lolly:

remember detroit:

37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

There's actually nothing crazy in it :) I mean we know she's working a lot on next album since October (at least). She was recording in Portland and Los Angeles when she was resting after the first cancellation of JWT, then on the tour bus during US leg. She was even spotted going to studio in January in LA.

Judging by how much time she spends on making an album, I'd say it needs around 6 full months of work; So I'm quite confident we'll get this before the Vegas residency

I agree, but we never know about releases.

Archived