opinion

Album covers you find creepy

badgirlmeat

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Cannot post it here, but it is Matando Güeros by Brujeria. It is banned in many countries because of the cover. And for the sake of your mental health, I suggest you all to NOT google it. Considered yourself warned.

The album itself really good for its genre, and for things like this, I really feel blessed with the invention CD ripping to computer cos I can use different cover and keep enjoying their music sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Cannot post it here, but it is Matando Güeros by Brujeria. It is banned in many countries because of the cover. And for the sake of your mental health, I suggest you all to NOT google it. Considered yourself warned.

honey that makes me want to watch me even more

just saw it what the actual f u u u u c k

OT:

c5d0395df3cb4b75cb1d7c1d1891f655.jpg

... and now i just sit in silence.

badgirlmeat
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The album itself really good for its genre, and for things like this, I really feel blessed with the invention CD ripping to computer cos I can use different cover and keep enjoying their music sksksksks

sis i was intrigued and googled it, i'm so shook :air:

🤠

RAMROD
Just now, Antonoff said:

honey that makes me want to watch me even more

just saw it what the actual f u u u u c k

Just now, badgirlmeat said:

sis i was intrigued and googled it, i'm so shook :air:

Oh honey, hoonnnney!

Ye4jaCk.gif

SychosSoChic
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh please how bad could it be

Edit: Clearly I'm desensitized. Coz I am not phased. But yeah. That's pretty high up there on **** i've seen list :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RAMROD
Just now, SychosSoChic said:

Oh please how bad could it be

I mean, don't do it, honestly. :giveup:

boyerased
1 minute ago, Bazaar said:

1447875018_5f335342098afb6ab1d1290afbb47

I actually like this. The best album this decade so far. 

21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Can you describe the cover? I don’t wanna see it its past midnight here and I’m alone lol. 

RAMROD
Just now, Kimihiro said:

Can you describe the cover? I don’t wanna see it its past midnight here and I’m alone lol. 

it is gory, it seems to be a real picture too, not some set up. :selena: Honestly it really scarred me

boyerased
Just now, RAMROD said:

it is gory, it seems to be a real picture too, not some set up. :selena: Honestly it really scarred me

Like a dead person?

RAMROD
Just now, Kimihiro said:

Like a dead person?

Yes :selena:

Archived