Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Is Mediatraffic reliable?

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

So is the WW chart on Mediatraffic reliable? :gum: I always check it and use it as a refference since it seems pretty accurate, but today I was looking through the archives and saw that Drunk In Love only peaked at 13 and stayed top40 for about 8/10 weeks there, while Formation peaked at 7 despite its messy release, even tho it stayed top40 for like only 5 weeks. Million Reasons peaked at 7, SB week. Stayed top40 for about 8 weeks, DWUW managed to peak at #10 there, but the gag is that Perfect Illusion debuted top5 :duck: Then it dropped to like 28 tho :bon: It stayed top40 for about 5/6 weeks, but still, pretty high peak. 

Both the Joanne era and the ARTPOP era have a top5 hit and a top10 hit there, we stan :poot::firega::poot:

Supersonic

no, media traffic is run solely by a 45-year-old madonna & katy stan who lives in his mom's basement in germany. his numbers are actually all just guesstimatations. he has all the sources that we stans have too, the only difference is that he made a website about it like 15 years ago.

He's been known to inflate (madonna, katy & rihanna) and deflate (gaga & beyoncé) numbers, according to who he liked more.

The only reliable source of WW sales is the IFPI report that comes out every year.

Drin Lon
31 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

no, media traffic is run solely by a 45-year-old madonna & katy stan who lives in his mom's basement in germany. his numbers are actually all just guesstimatations. he has all the sources that we stans have too, the only difference is that he made a website about it like 15 years ago.

He's been known to inflate (madonna, katy & rihanna) and deflate (gaga & beyoncé) numbers, according to who he liked more.

The only reliable source of WW sales is the IFPI report that comes out every year.

Gaga global legend cancelled

Supersonic
51 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Gaga global legend cancelled

If anything Gaga has been doing better than he said. :neyde:

jaXXXon

He's pretty reliable though. You have to remember that new single charts have come along since 2013 when Drunk In Love was released, as well as streaming which is counted now.

I use it. And don't believe the inflation because the label has Katy at like 1.1 million with Witness, while he has her at around 960k. So if anyone is inflating, it's the labels. 

Besides, this guy has like THOUSANDS of visitors to his site, so I don't believe for a minute that he's still living in a basement :ladyhaha: 

TheCureinMalibu
23 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

He's pretty reliable though. You have to remember that new single charts have come along since 2013 when Drunk In Love was released, as well as streaming which is counted now.

I use it. And don't believe the inflation because the label has Katy at like 1.1 million with Witness, while he has her at around 960k. So if anyone is inflating, it's the labels. 

Besides, this guy has like THOUSANDS of visitors to his site, so I don't believe for a minute that he's still living in a basement :ladyhaha: 

when and where?

Drin Lon
45 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Agree

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

Lol no. There were several weeks when Witness wasn't even charting or charting way lower than Joanne on most major markets and yet Mediatraffic would report that Witness is selling on par or better than Joanne. @ViviLittleM tell 'em

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived