đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fergie On Her National Anthem Performance: 'I Honestly Tried My Best'

Coop

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
12 minutes ago, River said:

I think it was more disrespectful to the national anthem and the country, than the fact that she was bad at performing it..

It's just a damn anthem lmao

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

A long way to go to this

and this:

:whitney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

djBuffoon

The National Anthem at a sporting event isn't really the time to take artistic risks. The song is what it is. I think Fergie is majorly talented, but perhaps she could try putting some of that "ingenuity" into her music instead.

Doncho

At least with Gaga we can be sure she will deliver vocals, in ANY era :staymad:

Poor Fergie though, after that Trevor project speech... and now this :saladga:

Ferrer Zorola
11 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Who cares about the f*cking the flag tho? She's a human, she's allowed to make mistakes. Americans and their nationalism disgust me:triggered:

:awkney: 

1. A twink who types complaints with his cellphone is not going to say “who cares about the fking flag” just because he wants to defend an indefensible “artist”.

2. Thousands in the US Army didn’t just die or end insane for their people for nothing.

3. I’m not American but I can’t feel nothing but RESPECT for the way they love their country. I wish I was a patriot but Mexico always finds new ways to embarrass me, I don’t even know the National Anthem. I don’t feel proud about my roots so if an entire nation can enjoy that LET THEM HAVE IT. 

You can come for their nationalism all you want but honey don’t do it just to defend a person that makes such stupid choices.

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
8 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's just a damn anthem lmao

my reply above can apply to you too

LIFE IS GOOD

15 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Who cares about the f*cking flag tho? She's a human, she's allowed to make mistakes. Americans and their nationalism disgust me:triggered:

I'm not USian :ladyhaha:

She put herself in a nationalist place while singing it, so she had to respect it.. simple.. :trollga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

10 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I’m not American but I can’t feel nothing but RESPECT for the way they love their country.

Countries and frontiers are an illusion (amongst other things like money)

Ferrer Zorola
Just now, kyanewest said:

Countries and frontiers are an illusion (amongst other things like money)

tell that to my nonexistent green card 

LIFE IS GOOD

2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

1. A twink who types complaints with his cellphone is not going to say “who cares about the fking flag” just because he wants to defend an indefensible “artist”.

2. Thousands in the US Army didn’t just die or end insane for their people for nothing.

3. I’m not American but I can’t feel nothing but RESPECT for the way they love their country. I wish I was a patriot but Mexico always finds new ways to embarrass me, I don’t even know the National Anthem. I don’t feel proud about my roots so if an entire nation can enjoy that LET THEM HAVE IT. 

You can come for their nationalism al you want but honey don’t do it just to defend a person that makes such stupid choices.

The way they love their country is literally the problem America has. The reason why people vote for Trump. And sis, if loving their country means they put their flag and country before people, they disgust me. She's even American herself gosh. She's allowed to make mistakes.

I don't do it to defend her, I seriously hate America's nationalism and nationalism in general

And Imma ignore the cellphone 'drag' cause that was plain pathetic. 

imwoahvicky

when you put yourself in a nationalist position (and i'm not patriotic in any way, i find these things funny :laughga:) you're going to expect backlash for disrespecting the anthem and flag, it's just common sense when you do such a funny (atrocious) performance 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

The way they love their country is literally the problem America has. The reason why people vote for Trump. And sis, if loving their country means they put their flag and country before people, they disgust me. She's even American herself gosh. She's allowed to make mistakes.

I don't do it to defend her, I seriously hate America's nationalism and nationalism in general

And Imma ignore the cellphone 'drag' cause that was plain pathetic. 

I don’t want wps so imma end this right here. It’s risky to have an opinion on GGD.

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

same but its the truth

answer me this: why did she put herself in this position? like, she knew she had everything to lose and still went for it? then don’t repent now sis

own it

also, do you want America to be like whew another bad performance, next? She/you/I know their not like that. It was cristal clear that she was going to receive backlash for this stunt. You can’t tell me this or the Trevor Project speech wasn’t an attempt to be featured in headlines. 

@LoisLilMonster

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived