rumor

Lead in May, album November

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

gurl

0OQu6.gif

I'm sure you all hype too much on ASIB music especially they confirmed Gaga is not the only singer on the soundtrack and there's some covers...

If you expect ASIB to be a Gaga album, I feel like a lot of you will end up disappointed...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure you all hype too much on ASIB music especially they confirmed Gaga is not the only singer on the soundtrack and there's some covers...

If you expect ASIB to be a Gaga album, I feel like a lot of you will end up disappointed...

At least more than Olivia Newton-John was in the Grease soundtrack??

YCHofficial
Just now, ryanripley said:

:poot:

Dont look at me like that.

Tried to revive that yt account from years ago 

:poot::poot:

Bad Kids
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:poot:

yaaas bad romance dance version mv! :laughga:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ordinarynam1310
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

dont know what is this but it sounds so good right before it was cut off

edit: just listen to the whole song, it was so so :poot::air:

youandi
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I know what you mean but if she's one of two main characters, she's gonna feature on more than 2 songs, I'm certain. 

Sepsami
19 hours ago, The Bling said:

kGEUqH4.jpg

this gif has me rollingggggggggggg :air::air::air::air: literally this entire fanbase :air: 

EDIT: "omg mami"

ClvIf2I.gif

The Bling
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

this gif has me rollingggggggggggg :air::air::air::air: literally this entire fanbase :air: 

EDIT: "omg mami"

ClvIf2I.gif

I KNOW :air::air::air: I made it yesterday btw :hor: I was so shook by my own creation that I couldn't stop laughing for a whole hour :air::air::air::air::air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, youandi said:

I know what you mean but if she's one of two main characters, she's gonna feature on more than 2 songs, I'm certain. 

The question is how many original songs... 

Honestly I don't expect a heavy Lady Gaga album, even if she is main character I see more this movie / soundtrack as a side project, I'm certain of it

Speechless94

I think May would actually be perfect for a buzz single - but not the lead single. One or two buzz singles over the summer (and a feature please GAWD :wub:) would be great to get her back in people's ears and a good judge how radio / streaming is going to like or dislike a new sound from her. 

I think a lot of us are over estimating the attention ASIB is going to get promotional wise (in terms of her doing live performances / sound track promotion) - at the most I really feel like we're only going to get a few morning talk show appearances IF THAT. 

Not to be a little manager BUTTT

Honestly I feel like her best approach would be a May stand alone single, followed by a July stand alone single or feature - (VMA's anyone?). If the blood pop collab rumor is true, that would also be cool to see them promote that a little over the summer. Then Followed by whatever ASIB promo is going to be in August / September. And then surprise drop the album in November. I think it would behoove her and her team to have the album out on all streaming platforms, see which songs are clear favorites, and then decide singles from there. 

I don't think a traditional album promo cycle is going to work for her anymore. 

PartySick

May - The lead snatches us
June - Our roots grow back
July - We have a full head of hair
August - Our hair strangles us like bad hentai due to its length
September - Our corpses start to rot
October - Our bones decay
November - The little but of gay dust left over is snatched by the album

Spoiler

Yeah, that's waaaay too much time between the lead and the album :poot: she might as well do a one off buzz single and surprise drop LG6 at that point.

🖤

nick4bty

Why in the world would she want to commemorate ARTPOP's anniversary :selena: The Fame's 10th year is this year, that's far more important lol

Archived