💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trixie's Snatch Game Redemption

panosmonster

Featured Posts

rumours
12 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I blame Katya for making her think her Rupaul was histerical when it reality it was just cute.

Moreover, let’s be real. If either Katya or Detox were in this All Stars, they would have likely won. Even Tatianna’s snatch game performance might have been “safe” this time around. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
10 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

unless you know the T

spill the T :excuseu:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2 minutes ago, Mythos said:

It was a terrible Snatch Game overall. Why did Shangela win? Aja was better and she got almost no screentime.

Aja did an amazing Crystal :triggered: I’m mad at RuPaul

The night sky tells all

SychosSoChic
3 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Really? Why should

Hide contents

Kennedy win? Dear Lord i can't stand her, she would be an awful All Star. If somebody else it should be Ben or Shangela.

Shangela has been my fav ever since I started Drag Race :emma: I sacrificed livestock so Shangela could win.

But if the leaked T can be believed, which I hope it can't be

Spoiler

Ben gets eliminated thanks to Morgan. That's fine. That's a Queens decision. On her own head be it when Twitter comes knocking. But then Shangela being denied top 2 coz a jury gets to vote for who they want in top 2? That's BS. It leaves us with Kennedy and Trixie, 2 fierce, talented yet undeserving queens who suck at Drag Race to choose from. I would prefer Kennedy win. But I'll be mad no matter.

Spoiler

I bow down to pray that the leaks are just Ru messing with us and it's all gonna be ok :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

5 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Shangela has been my fav ever since I started Drag Race :emma: I sacrificed livestock so Shangela could win.

But if the leaked T can be believed, which I hope it can't be

Reveal hidden contents

Ben gets eliminated thanks to Morgan. That's fine. That's a Queens decision. On her own head be it when Twitter comes knocking. But then Shangela being denied top 2 coz a jury gets to vote for who they want in top 2? That's BS. It leaves us with Kennedy and Trixie, 2 fierce, talented yet undeserving queens who suck at Drag Race to choose from. I would prefer Kennedy win. But I'll be mad no matter.

Reveal hidden contents

I bow down to pray that the leaks are just Ru messing with us and it's all gonna be ok :smh:

I heard something different, but nevermind. Let's just wait and see. Overall, i'm not really happy with this season, but probably because the last AS season was just so damn good. There is no way this queens can live up to Alaska, Katja, Alissa, Tatianna and Detox. It's like AS 2 got all the A Queens, and season 3 all the B-C Queens :laughga:

SychosSoChic
1 minute ago, Mythos said:

I heard something different, but nevermind. Let's just wait and see. Overall, i'm not really happy with this season, but probably because the last AS season was just so damn good. There is no way this queens can live up to Alaska, Katja, Alissa, Tatianna and Detox. It's like AS 2 got all the A Queens, and season 3 all the B-C Queens :laughga:

Shangela and Trixie are A Queens how dare you. Coco and Roxxxy simply took up too much space and budget :giveup:

But I'm not delusional. I doubt Shangela would have won AS2.

Can you tell me what you heard? I want to doubt as much as I possibly can :spin:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

AmericanGUY

if trixie doesn't get a redemption arc then i'm holding out for shangela

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Panchecco

well I think the problem was that she was kinda awkwardly saying jokes in between Ru's questions... it would have been slightly better if she just talked less

but yeah she could have come up with funnier and less repetitive jokes... despite that I still think her RuPaul is very funny especially if the jokes are made even funnier with silly edits like on UNHhhh 

KyliesChild

It's her fans's fault because for they convinced Trixie into thinking that she was actually funny. Her Kim Chi impression is far more entertaining, I'm not sure why she'd choose RuPaul especially since she isn't necessarily "funny" or easy to mimic 

Archived