Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About An Artist (or/and their Fandom) You Drag

Mirages

Featured Posts

I sometimes drag Katy but she has given the best songs such as E.T. and Dark Horse holy f. Please make more of these songs lol I'm obsessed wit them

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Halsey - I liked that speech she gave at the women’s march quite a bit, and it made me gain a little respect for her

G Eazy - His rat persona seems to be working (just disregard this one :lolly:) EDIT: and no limit is a bop

Drake - I actually really like him as a person, I just can’t stand his music

The Rent a Rappers (there’s far too many to list) - They’re doing them, and making money, props!

The Beyhive (time to drag myself - We stan a legend, and we’re persistent(ly annoying) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ferrer Zorola

rihanna: has most hits han anybody, shut up and drive and only girl in the world are bops

nicki: her influence in the gay and drag world is undeniable, anaconda issa bop

shakira: she sure honors Colombia and they must be proud, beautiful liar is something 

britney: oops I did it again, stronger, toxic and I wanna go are something 

miley cyrus: party in the USA brings back middle school memories, her Terry Richardson directed video is nice

pink: trouble and stupid girls are cute

LIFE IS GOOD

Thomas P

Nicki: She makes up for her shitty god awful personality that I hate with some stellar music (sometimes)

Katy: I feel bad for the hate she’s been receiving (although I’ve given quite a bit), and she has some AMAZING SONGS

Madonna Fans: Theyre great at being loud and obnoxious and extremely rude. 

Miley: I used to stan as a kid

MonSwiftAnton

Katy seems like the type of person you would want to be friends with. 

Britney has really white teeth, is actually pretty good at painting flowers and her instagram fashion shows are pretty cute.

Taylor has written some great songs, and for a long time she seemed like a sweet person. 

Mariah is great at holding hard to her past achievements when her real talent now is being rude.

Mirages
18 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Can you say something nice about Nicki Minaj?

feat-mariah-carey-funny-or-die.thumb.jpg

Sure....

Spoiler

I like her verses in Side to Side, Up Out My Face and Monster and much more

feat-mariah-carey-funny-or-die.thumb.jpg

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages

@Thomas P serve up some more please dahling :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

Mariah is great at holding hard to her past achievements when her real talent now is being rude.

nnnnnn...my poor fav 

200_d.gif

sipthistea
35 minutes ago, The Bling said:

It's amazing how this fandom hasn't gotten tired yet of dragging Gaga to the pits of hell EVERY SINGLE TIME for every little thing over 10 years already :reductive:

Someone had to say it. 

It's ridiculous that some of Gaga's own fans are her worst haters. I bet many of The Fame era fans are now part of her haters club @ madonnanation :neyde: Maybe some Joanne haters became Gaga haters with the release of the album. 

Mirages
Just now, sipthistea said:

Someone had to say it. 

It's ridiculous that some of Gaga's own fans are her worst haters. I bet many of The Fame era fans are now part of her haters club @ madonnanation :neyde:

giphy.gif

DimitrisARTPOP

Madonna fans - I like how delusional you are (I really love Madonna but not her fans)
Taylor Swift - Great gowns, beautiful gowns :queenga:
Katy Perry - I like some of your songs gurl 
Eminem - I'd like to pass on that one :ladyhaha:
Nicki Minaj - Nice ass 

Thomas P
Just now, Mirages said:

@Thomas P serve up some more please dahling :toofunny:

nnnnnn...my poor fav 

200_d.gif

Alright.

Luke Bryan: I think the frog lodged in his throat gives him personality

Migos: If you ignore ALL of the Migos verses, then Motor Sport is actually a bop

Mariah: I low key Stan, I just love to roast + I get roasted EVERYDAY cause I always play up out my face, and say it’s a joke, but really it’s cause I bop to it so hard

Imagine Dragons: Their whitewashed Music is made up for with some stellar performances 

Azalea Banks: You’ve made me laugh in the past 

Ed Sheeran: You’re fun to drag, and I like Castle On The Hill/Perfect (but only once Bey hopped on)

Britney Fans: Being delusional must really be fun

The Chainsmokers: It’s nice to see your career falling apart!

Archived