13 hours ago, Triggered said:

Leaving this right here to help you cleanse your ears and souls

Omg the contrast. :ladyhaha:

Real talent always wins

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ShockPop said:

fergie for superbowl national anthem next year?

I agree. Let's give her another chance. :)

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

fergie for superbowl national anthem next year?

Here for this, imagine the amount of memes we would get :ladyhaha: 13 MINUTES WORTH OF THEM

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

lost in limbo

SHSHSHSHAAHSHHSAJAAAKAKKKKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKSSHSHSHSSSSHSHSHHSHSHHSHSSHSHSHHSHSHSSHYSYUWUWKKKKKSJSJSJSSJSSJSJSJSSSOOAOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAPOOAJIJOIOJJISJIISISSUOSOAOAOIAOOSAOSIOSIOSIOSOAOAAHSSNHDDDMNSJKAIWUUEIUQIQQIQAK-.,akikma,.-~´KZZJKZZZKZIKJHZJKZJKJJKZKZ,KJCMXM

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

SPARTACUS

'Cheek To Cheek 2' CANCELLED!  'Vocal cord To Vocal cord' 2020 CONFIRMED!  Gaga is SHOOK!

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Rat Boy
9 hours ago, KyliesChild said:

:air: 

Omg I LOVE this audition. I rewatch it all the time. :rip: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

StrawberryBlond

I swear, the narcissism of modern celebrities to think that they can put their own unique twist on the national anthem and have it be somewhat acceptable. It's not about you. I thought by this time, they'd know that to mess up this song can be a career ruiner, so it's best to keep it simple and classic. But I never thought Fergie would go down a route where she attempted to channel a "happy birthday, mr president" vibe. I don't know what's funnier, the performance or the faces of the players desperately trying to keep a straight face. But in all seriousness, Fergie's really going through something. She spoke about mental issues on her album and she's going through a divorce. I wouldn't be surprised if she's numbing the pain through drink or meds and it's causing bizarre singing patterns like this. But still, she was advised to sing it like this by a team. Whoever told her she sounded good with this rendition beforehand needs fired asap.

To put things in perspective, though, there have been worse. Check out these:

The #1 pick was bad in more ways that just singing. I bet that poor girl's still living with the embarrassment.

Archived