Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

maybe if you got your dad to go to the signing as well he could get a copy signe for me, then i could pay for it and you could send it?

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out a way I can get another one for my mom since she can't go with him to the pre-order. Gah. :cry:

take the NQR subway to NYU. Then walk a few blocks. :coffee:

I'm in NJ. Metro Park to Penn Station.

Lana Winters

My dad's going to call tomorrow to make sure he can preorder the book for me. He wants to make sure he's not going to be stuck meeting her.

Terry's gonna be there though. I'm kinda scared of him tbh. :toofunny:

spookytanooki

I'm going to New York to preorder, and then again for the signing. I just hope the line for the preorder isn't too long :/ I probably won't even be able to get a copy D:

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

BornToSlay

If someone goes, and they let you take an extra book,

I personally will mail you cash to buy one for me and get it signed. I am one thousand percent not kidding.

You tell me how much it was, I will pay you. I hate living in California right now, 3,000 miles away from this.

Is it crowded and damp over there? :omfgaga:

I wish we knew how many books they were selling at the pre order! Probably around 500, that's what she did with the album release. And that was an INSANE line. I have class until 11:15 on tuesday so I doubt I'll be able to get there until 12:30 the latest... Ugh I'll be so annoyed if I can't do this because of this stupid class, I don't even like it -__-

I heard 250 and people are lining up the night before.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Stiletto Ninja

I would love to go to this, but my work schedule won't allow it :( And even if I was able to go, I'm sure it would be insane. As much as I would love to meet her, I feel like waiting for hours for a less then two minute meeting just doesn't seem as worth it to me.

... Does that make me a bad fan? :sweat:

spookytanooki

I heard 250 and people are lining up the night before.

If that's true, I'm ****ed. I emailed the store asking how many books there will be, so I'll post officially if they ever message me back. The signing lasts 3 hours though. I feel like 250 is very few books for that long of a signing.

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

My dad's going to call tomorrow to make sure he can preorder the book for me. He wants to make sure he's not going to be stuck meeting her.

Terry's gonna be there though. I'm kinda scared of him tbh.

I had emailed them asking if somebody else could pre-order for you if you couldn't be there, but you still get to meet Gaga, and they said that was fine. This is what they said:

You can most definitely have someone pre-order the book for you. During the pre-order, we will be handing out tickets which will allow entry into the book launch event where you can pick up your book and have it signed by Lady Gaga. As long as you have a ticket, you can come tot he book launch.

Also, if your Dad's going for you he might have to go EARLY...apparently some people are already lined up

ChicaSkas

banging my head on the table right now.... and @Born To Slay, yes, California is rainy as crap today and 3,000 miles away from any possibility for me to do this.... I just went to a Martha Stewart booksigning in Beverly Hills and it was so laid back. Lady Gaga is going to be absolute chaos. No wonder people are lining up NOW, nine days before the event. Most famous living pop star on the planet! Duh!

I hate being unable to go. If there is any possibility someone can buy me a book I will pay you. Heck I'll even pay you more.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

dayum,

if she signs all your **** after you wait 12 hours an complain,

i wonder what she'd do if you waited 9 days...

"9 DAYS GAGA!!!! 9 ****ING DAYSSSSSSSS!"

Edited by Kontikki

Lana Winters

Guys. People are lining up for the PREORDER. Not the actual signing.

People aren't waiting 9 days to see her.

Edited by BeautyMonster

ChicaSkas

This reminds me of 6 years ago when I had to take my test to apply to work for the U.S. Postal Service. I called and spoke with the guy on the phone, he said, "Yeah, it starts @ 10:00am, you just get here 15 minutes early, you'll be fine."

Then I called again for something else, and another woman said, "Oh no, these are postal jobs, they start at $17.50 an hour, you better be here at 8:00 am!" Well this really made me think.

So I showed up in the freezing cold at 3:45 in the morning. There were ALREADY 20 people ahead of me at 3:45 am.

I got the job.

People, you better go there and camp out now, because this is the chance of a lifetime.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk