Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mariah Carey

Smile

Favorite Mariah Carey album  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Mariah Carey album?

• Mariah Carey
    • Emotions
    • Music Box
    • Merry Christmas
    • Daydream
    • Butterfly
    • Rainbow
    • Glitter (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
    • Charmbracelet
    • The Emancipation of Mimi
    • E=MC²
    • Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
    • Merry Christmas II You

Featured Posts

I'm sorry, but Triumphant was just plain awful... I really wish she would make music like she made in the Butterfly era. It seems like all she's been doing lately is making crappy quasi-rap music and it's such a waste when she has a tremendous voice.

HAD. Past tense. But yeah, otherwise I agree. I think all the beige and gold dye seeped in to her brain, impairing her voice and judgment. :shrug:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Andres

• HeyItsKyKy

• M C

Top Posters In This Topic

Alien Tulip

My favorite Mariah performance

My favorite Mariah music video

My favorite Underrated Mariah Song the vocals at the last 45 seconds :legend:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Alien Tulip

The asian girl clapping in the Triumphant video is my best friend. Get that promo for Lilaya :)

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/14/picture-mariah-carey-behind-scenes-music-video-oz-great-and-powerful

Artwork for 'Almost Home'.

I hope it goes on iTunes on Tuesday!

I can't wait for "Almost Home", I smell Oscar for best song written for visual media lol.

Most likely this will be considered her 2nd single from the upcoming album if she decides to put it on the record.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Almost Home = Almost God

:legend:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Apparently it's amazing. (and I'm not being biased, as I've not heard it).

It WILL be on iTunes on Tuesday! :)

But i'm in the UK so doubt we will get it :(

MrMojoRisin

I love "Almost Home." It's classic Mariah. Outstanding vocals and a great message. I hope she does a great video for it, too!! Hopefully, this will be her 19th #1.

NY Daily News: Mariah Carey celebrates mom Patricia Hickey Carey's 76th birthday at 'Phantom of the Opera'

mariahrop-1-web.jpg

After they hit "Phantom," Mariah and Patricia took a Rolls-Royce to Lincoln Center, where they walked around the courtyard fountain while a performance of “Rigoletto†was letting out at the Metropolitan Opera. Early in her career, Patricia performed Verdi’s “Rigoletto.â€

It's only fitting that Mariah Carey and her mother, Patricia Hickey Carey, celebrated the weekend in song. The 42-year-old five-time Grammy winner and her mom, a former opera singer, celebrated Patricia’s 76th birthday this weekend by taking in a Friday night performance of “Phantom of the Opera†at Broadway’s Majestic Theatre. Afterward, a waiting Rolls-Royce took them to Lincoln Center, where they walked around the courtyard fountain while a performance of “Rigoletto†was letting out at the Metropolitan Opera.

When the ladies arrived at the Majestic, the “crowd went nuts!†An insider said it was a sentimental journey for Patricia, a big “Phantom†fan who’s seen the long-running musical several times. Early in her singing career, she performed Verdi’s “Rigoletto.â€

After a stroll around the performance center’s grounds, the two songbirds said they were going to get dessert before calling it a night.

Here's the full article.

• Mills locked this topic