💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mariah Carey

Smile

Favorite Mariah Carey album  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Mariah Carey album?

• Mariah Carey
    • Emotions
    • Music Box
    • Merry Christmas
    • Daydream
    • Butterfly
    • Rainbow
    • Glitter (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
    • Charmbracelet
    • The Emancipation of Mimi
    • E=MC²
    • Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
    • Merry Christmas II You

Featured Posts

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Andres

• HeyItsKyKy

• M C

Top Posters In This Topic

the dance remix is literally 50x better...Should have been the single version tbh. :legend:

HeyItsKyKy

the dance remix is literally 50x better...Should have been the single version tbh. :legend:

Yes, it's the only saving grace of this song. But I'm still expecting way more for the rest of her new music.

• 2 weeks later...

so the album is due in 2013? ughh i was hoping we would have it by the end of the year. but oh well. this means new Mariah + Gaga albums early next year. that's something to look forward to

i wonder why Triumphant was released so far ahead of the album release though... :/

MARIAH CAREY TO PERFORM AT NFL KICKOFF

The NFL has called on the diva of all divas to help celebrate its 93rd season. Mariah Carey will provide the entertainment at the kickoff concert next month.

Before the Dallas Cowboys take on the New York Giants in the main event, the pop diva will grace the stage during the pre-game show on September 5 at 7:30 p.m. EST on NBC and NFL Network.

Mariah will deliver her new single “Triumphant (Get ‘Em)†on a specially-constructed stage in front of 30 Rockefeller Center in New York City. No Doubt will also perform their single “Settle Down†off the band’s upcoming album Push and Shove, due September 25.

Two days later, the “American Idol†judge will be honored as a BMI Icon at the BMI Urban Awards in Beverly Hills. Fantasia, Brandy, Future, T-Pain, and more are expected to attend.

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/08/16/mariah-carey-to-perform-at-nfl-kickoff/

^ oh dear ://

well. the Triumphant video is out in 2 days (August 21st)

and she has also been in the studio with Q-Tip and Ray Angry in the last couple days

HeyItsKyKy

As much as I love her, I am so glad this song flopped. She needs to realize no-one wants to hear some terrible rap collab that sounds like it's from the early 2000s with barely any Mariah in a lead Mariah single. I'm all for the positive message that she wants to portray, but do it through a good song. One of the remixes would have been better as the actual single. I might just be overly critical, but I was so expecting another massive comeback. The cultural impact of The Emancipation of Mimi but with the maturity, style, and vocal chops she showed during Charmbracelet, that would be absolutely flawless. I know it's still in her voice, while she was pregnant, on tour, and during her last few shows over the summer she displayed that if she rests and puts in the effort she's still the Queen, but if she releases more Triumphails she's going to fade into irrelevance (Extreme, I know, but I don't want this to be her MDNA).

People need to stop thinking that a floppy release equals career suicide. Artists, established artists like Mariah can afford a floppy release without "fading into irrelevance". Before The Emancipation of Mimi most people already had written her off, but then she came and conquered again.

HeyItsKyKy

People need to stop thinking that a floppy release equals career suicide. Artists, established artists like Mariah can afford a floppy release without "fading into irrelevance". Before The Emancipation of Mimi most people already had written her off, but then she came and conquered again.

I was being a tad dramatic, I know, but considering that she abandoned promo for E=MC2 for personal reasons, and Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel and Merry Christmas II You didn't do as amazingly as they could have, I was really hoping for a strong Mimi-esque comeback.

Oh, and more importantly, she tweeted!

â€@MariahCarey

Triumphant (Get 'Em) music video premieres tomorrow at 6pm on BET's 106 & Park! GETEM!!!

Edited by KyxKy94

• 2 weeks later...

Totally underwhelmed with her performance for the NFL Kickoff.

I was too...But those whistles at the end SLAYED. She's been faking those for a while, but those were definitely live.

I was too...But those whistles at the end SLAYED. She's been faking those for a while, but those were definitely live.

Those were honestly the best part, but they didn't make up for the rest of her performance :( She had been doing so well over the summer too.

• Mills locked this topic