ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justanothergay
50 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

An ARTPOP leak ain't gonna affect anyone sis :laughga:

I thought they were claiming they had something from LG6 to leak :air: I just mean music that she’s going to release

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

The Child

I never wanna hear or see anything related to paint, canvas etc ... :wtfga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Infinity Wave

I mean we all knoe that's NEVER gonna happen but I mean WHAT DOES A RT COST TO YOU :saladga: 

It doesn't even take away your time, it's a 2 secs thing... 

JUST GIVE IT A DAMN RT and if nothing happens (and we all know nothing will happen) you just un-rt it. I mean it's not so difficult and hope is the last to die so please just give him a chance my god :saladga:

Colourful

Antonio

as if

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SwissMonster

True rumors or not. I made this LG6/Wet Paint Covers!

1) ARTPOP Inspired but still classic. I thought about this one cause LG6 is rumored to be „ARTPOPs little sister“. The colors should be a link to Gaga‘s crazy LG4 album ARTPOP

DWLSIFqXUAMBvTM?format=jpg

DWLSbIXX0AAC-Su?format=jpg

2)the second one should show more the „Joanne“ VS „ARTPOP“ transition. Its still a bit Joanne like but the colors and the writing makes it linked to ARTPOP. The sentence on the back reflect that idea too!

DWLS9AeXcAExDBI?format=jpg

DWLS__wW0AIdLsg?format=jpg

3)I choose this writing font cause I wanted something a bit linked to the album title. Also I designed it a bit as it was painted. A little bit ARTPOP linked cause it reminds me a bit of her Applause singel cover/her face she has on it

DWLS3CXW4AEzsAZ?format=jpg

DWLS57WXcAAfPfo?format=jpg

4)I choose this one to also have a DrakGa cover. It’s still possible that she comes back to her roots. I choose this Gaga Style cause I think she will keep a bit that „natural“ look but with a bit crazy style

DWLSxMhWsAA_Cyl?format=jpg

DWLSzJTXUAE2yAI?format=jpg

(Sorry Idk why the text is so dark  )

5) Another DarkGa concept 

DWLzoM9X0AUucNx?format=jpg

DWLy2uSXkAAHwF8?format=jpg

So what think you about my designs? Do you like them ? And, wich one is your favorite?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

PedrinniSan

Y'all need to stop believing this kind of rumours. 

I don't know how much time have you been fans, but since pre-Born This Way era, I've learned something very important: 

Trust no b*tch. Not even gagz :derpga:

That J

"Whats more boring than watching wet paint dry?" Used to be a popular saying.  There's no way she's calling an album Wet Paint.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Jacksonotta

Looks like the insiders don’t agree with each other...

Reading their tweets can be fun but let’s just be patient and wait for Gaga to drop the album when she’s ready.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Archived