💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Jessica Parker Says There Is No Feud With Kim Cattrall

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

Part 2 bitches!

Parker told People in an interview conducted "less than 24 hours" before Cattrall's Instagram that Cattrall's comment to Piers Morgan last year about having had a "toxic relationship" with Parker and her Sex and the City costars didn't mean there was a feud between the two actresses. "There was no fight; it was completely fabricated, because I actually never responded," Parker said. "And I won’t, because she needed to say what she needed to say, and that is her privilege.”

As she put it in full, regarding the controversy around the third Sex and the City film not happening:

I never talked about it, except [to say] that some of us were disappointed [about the movie not happening]. But I never responded to the conversation Kim had with Piers Morgan, where she said things that were really hurtful about me. We had this experience and it was amazing, and nothing will ever be like it. We had a connection with an audience, and we had a connection with the city and with this crew, and we got to tell these crazy stories with each other. So I don’t want to mess with that. I couldn’t imagine anyone else playing that part. So there was no fight; it was completely fabricated, because I actually never responded. And I won’t, because she needed to say what she needed to say, and that is her privilege.

As for the instagram drama.

Parker has not responded to Cattrall's Instagram, though People noted that "a source close to her makes clear that 'when Kim’s brother went missing, Sarah called and texted Kim privately offering her support. When asked about her brother’s passing on a red carpet, Sarah conveyed again her condolences and love.'"

giphy.webp

fun fact the post that Kim posted has these likes. hahaha.

Kya0Nn1.jpg

source:http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a18195173/sarah-jessica-parker-responds-to-kim-cattrall-feud-comment/?src=socialflowFBELM

RAMROD

Sad it have to end this way 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderMagno

Well, I can't tell who's guilty in this, but SJP looks the classiest by not responding :shrug: idk, Cattrall is bringing up the subject kind of nowhere. Her brother dies and she publishes an Instagram post about SJP? Why? Sure they have their feud, but it's not Sarah who's bringing it to the newspapers.

panosmonster
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well, I can't tell who's guilty in this, but SJP looks the classiest by not responding :shrug: idk, Cattrall is bringing up the subject kind of nowhere. Her brother dies and she publishes an Instagram post about SJP? Why? Sure they have their feud, but it's not Sarah who's bringing it to the newspapers.

to be honest i think Kim is in a really dark place dealing with the loss of her brother and stuff. so SJP became the scapegoat for her. i'm with SJP in this because as you said she took the high road.

Antichrist

I rather not follow any of these feuds, live in my own perfect bubble & believe that their real life relationship is as amazing as it was in the series :cryga:

Glamourpuss

It's classy of SJP not responding. But I feel bad for Kim Catrall. Grief can cause you to lash out and say things in the heat of the moment. I'm sure SJP understands and has probably reached out privately. 

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

It's classy of SJP not responding. But I feel bad for Kim Catrall. Grief can cause you to lash out and say things in the heat of the moment. I'm sure SJP understands and has probably reached out privately. 

Umm Kim talked about the same issue for months before her brother died.She has clearly stated that SJP was very cruel and mean to her and all SJP has said is "Omg I love her and I wish the best for her and I am so hurt by her words" and  all the fake mature stuff.It's clear that all SJP wants is too keep her image clean.

OliverViennese
2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

I have a feeling SJP is such a fake bitch 

1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

SJP is such a fake bitch lol.

1 hour ago, lego said:

Kim reading this 

giphy.gif

But how would we know that it's Kim telling the truth? 

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Fiona Apple
32 minutes ago, OliverViennese said:

But how would we know that it's Kim telling the truth? 

Has she really anything to win out of this? She clearly doesn't want a mainstream career and useless media coverage.She has proven this years ago...And why would she destroy the relationship with a woman that has been working with her for almost 2 decades.? 

Also SJP never even talked about what Kim actually said.Kim didn't diss SJP.She said that she was mean and cruel to her and that she is being a hypocrite now in public to keep her good girl image..And truly SJP seems to just want to hide the whole story in the most pc way.She keeps saying "I wish the best for her and I am deeply hurt by her words cause we've been working together etc."...If she wasn't full of crap she would simply say "I was never rude or cruel to her and I don't know what she is talking about".Now she is simply trying to avoid the issue.

Conclusion:

I am gonna trust the one that has nothing to earn out of the whole situation and the one that talked specifically and said her truth instead of giving generic excuses to please the media.

OliverViennese
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

Has she really anything to win out of this? She clearly doesn't want a mainstream career and useless media coverage.She has proven this years ago...And why would she destroy the relationship with a woman that has been working with her for almost 2 decades.? 

Also SJP never even talked about what Kim actually said.Kim didn't diss SJP.She said that she was mean and cruel to her and that she is being a hypocrite now in public to keep her good girl image..And truly SJP seems to just want to hide the whole story in the most pc way.She keeps saying "I wish the best for her and I am deeply hurt by her words cause we've been working together etc."...If she wasn't full of crap she would simply say "I was never rude or cruel to her and I don't know what she is talking about".Now she is simply trying to avoid the issue.

Conclusion:

I am gonna trust the one that has nothing to earn out of the whole situation and the one that talked specifically and said her truth instead of giving generic excuses to please the media.

The question is, if Kim has nothing to earn here, why did she initiate the public feud in the first place by going on Piers Morgan saying, that SJP "could have been nicer". And this whole "You're not my friend" - I find that really odd for a  60 year old to make such a posting on Instagram... To stay silent on stuff that's (as you said) 2 decades old and shut up when one has nothing nice to say - to me it's the more mature, professional and classy attempt. :gum:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM

Archived