DWBySH3X4AAHsF4.jpg:large

And he'd like for you to share your art for #LG6 as well :wub:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

papergangstas
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

I made one too :wtfga: title: Dead Roses

dfea9144-14f9-42e2-b05e-4a788f.jpg

“LADY | GAGA”  FameGa come THRU :tony:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

SwissMonster

I made this LG6/Wet Paint Covers

1) ARTPOP Inspired but still classic. I thought about this one cause LG6 is rumored to be „ARTPOPs little sister“. The colors should be a link to Gaga‘s crazy LG4 album ARTPOP

DWLSIFqXUAMBvTM?format=jpg

DWLSbIXX0AAC-Su?format=jpg

2)the second one should show more the „Joanne“ VS „ARTPOP“ transition. Its still a bit Joanne like but the colors and the writing makes it linked to ARTPOP. The sentence on the back reflect that idea too!

DWLS9AeXcAExDBI?format=jpg

DWLS__wW0AIdLsg?format=jpg

3)I choose this writing font cause I wanted something a bit linked to the album title. Also I designed it a bit as it was painted. A little bit ARTPOP linked cause it reminds me a bit of her Applause singel cover/her face she has on it

DWLS3CXW4AEzsAZ?format=jpg

DWLS57WXcAAfPfo?format=jpg

4)I choose this one to also have a DrakGa cover. It’s still possible that she comes back to her roots. I choose this Gaga Style cause I think she will keep a bit that „natural“ look but with a bit crazy style

DWLSxMhWsAA_Cyl?format=jpg

DWLSzJTXUAE2yAI?format=jpg

(Sorry Idk why the text is so dark :/ )

So what think you about my designs? Do you like them ? And, wich one is your favorite?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, NicoK said:

I made this LG6/Wet Paint Covers

1) ARTPOP Inspired but still classic. I thought about this one cause LG6 is rumored to be „ARTPOPs little sister“. The colors should be a link to Gaga‘s crazy LG4 album ARTPOP

DWLSIFqXUAMBvTM?format=jpg

DWLSbIXX0AAC-Su?format=jpg

2)the second one should show more the „Joanne“ VS „ARTPOP“ transition. Its still a bit Joanne like but the colors and the writing makes it linked to ARTPOP. The sentence on the back reflect that idea too!

DWLS9AeXcAExDBI?format=jpg

DWLS__wW0AIdLsg?format=jpg

3)I choose this writing font cause I wanted something a bit linked to the album title. Also I designed it a bit as it was painted. A little bit ARTPOP linked cause it reminds me a bit of her Applause singel cover/her face she has on it

DWLS3CXW4AEzsAZ?format=jpg

DWLS57WXcAAfPfo?format=jpg

4)I choose this one to also have a DrakGa cover. It’s still possible that she comes back to her roots. I choose this Gaga Style cause I think she will keep a bit that „natural“ look but with a bit crazy style

DWLSxMhWsAA_Cyl?format=jpg

DWLSzJTXUAE2yAI?format=jpg

(Sorry Idk why the text is so dark :/ )

So what think you about my designs? Do you like them ? And, wich one is your favorite?

There was a problem with the pictures. But I fixed it (hopefully)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• 2 weeks later...
AcidWashBoys

InnWk5u.pngHere we have Sunset Boulevard. I'm really proud of the cover!  And down we have the tracklisting! I don't know hot to make my own post here, I'm new andI would love to go more in detail about this concept.

QnnHD6x.png

<3

• 4 weeks later...
Andreu
22 minutes ago, Gleison Duarte said:

UABXP58.jpg2a5CL8Jg.jpgjLHsRcx.jpgsrauEvo.jpgB8biXNk.jpgoR8CBdP.jpg

Album and Singles

I am SO HERE for Ritual. Specially if it has a collab with her fellow with Lana del Rey /:

Archived