💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley Expecting Their First Child

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga
4 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

So honest question which I dont know the answer.. dont crucify or make fun of me but..

how does that work? Do one of them chose whos stuff the use or do they use both of theirs and doctors impregnant the egg with both?

Usually the healthier one out of the two donates the sperm.

But you can also mix both of their stuff. However only one sperm will fertilize the egg so they won't know for sure who's the biological father. Couples sometimes do it so one of them doesn't feel awkward about being not the "real" father. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

@HausOfMark I was going to answer your question but you edited it :selena:

Spoiler

Usually that's something that you bring up with the fertility doctors. In some cases they will use both and then introduce them to the single egg, and then whoever fertilizes first is the father. But that is quite rare, so most of the time they just use one donor sperm. Alternatively, some same-sex couples will try to have twins that are conceived with one parent for each child, but that process is very expensive and difficult to conduct, so it is also rarely used. For the most part, they discuss with the fertility doctors the health and viability of the sperm and other factors. It's a long but very important process.

OT: Congrats to them!

Robo Ga
38 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But you can also mix both of their stuff. However only one sperm will fertilize the egg so they won't know for sure who's the biological father. Couples sometimes do it so one of them doesn't feel awkward about being not the "real" father. 

well they're going to know eventually...:triggered: seems dumb to me

🤖⚡️

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Robo Ga said:

well they're going to know eventually...:triggered: seems dumb to me

You mean based on how the child looks? I guess it's not always that easy to see. But you're right, sometimes it's pointless. 

Some couples also do it to let the chance decide who's going to be the father. 

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

You mean based on how the child looks? I guess it's not always that easy to see. But you're right, sometimes it's pointless. 

Some couples also do it to let the chance decide who's going to be the father. 

That seems more reasonable to me. In terms of the biological father - I feel like, if it's not easy to tell, the child will eventually want to know anyway. I would want to know if I was their kid. 

🤖⚡️

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Robo Ga said:

That seems more reasonable to me. In terms of the biological father - I feel like, if it's not easy to tell, the child will eventually want to know anyway. I would want to know if I was their kid. 

Really? If they both raised you how does it matter who donated the sperm? Not judging, just genuinely interested... 

1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Didn't they go through issues with infidelity like last year, twice? Well good luck, I guess 

I'm not sure why you are assuming they are monogamous. I'm even less sure why you would think someone's "infidelities" are something you bring up at a birth announcement.

Congratulations to them.

Robo Ga
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Really? If they both raised you how does it matter who donated the sperm? Not judging, just genuinely interested... 

Genetically, I would want to know what to expect in terms of physical growth & traits, & also would want to know which side of the family I was connected to so I could know if I had a predisposition for anything medical that runs in the family (for example, mental health issues run on my dad's side and I didn't know that for a long time but it helped me get diagnosed when we found out and my doctor was able to use that information.) Also, on my moms side I am predisposed for certain types of cancer so I know to get checked often for those types when I reach a certain age.  I would personally consider both to be my 'real' father though, and love them both equally if they both raised me. 

🤖⚡️

PsychicGuru
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Tommy is literally a year older than me :emma:

He's planning a nursery room. I'm planning which club my friends and I are going to Saturday :emma:

He's getting married, I've yet to date anyone :emma:

I mean, if he feels like he's experienced everything he can in his youth. Go off I guess :emma:

Girl relax. I’m 24 and I barely have my **** together. I ain’t expecting a baby for another 5-10 years :ladyhaha:

Gaga's #1 fan

The Child
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Didn't they go through issues with infidelity like last year, twice? Well good luck, I guess 

Yes they did Tom’s nudes leaked. His ass is :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DelusionalGaga
Just now, SKANK said:

I'm not sure why you are assuming they are monogamous. I'm even less sure why you would think someone's "infidelities" are something you bring up at a birth announcement.

Congratulations to them.

Well, Tom basically admitted to being unfaithful so I assumed they're in a monogamous relationship.

And I think that a child needs a stable family environment that's why I was surprised that they made a child announcement so soon,  since their relationship seemed to be rocky some months ago

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Tommy is literally a year older than me :emma:

He's planning a nursery room. I'm planning which club my friends and I are going to Saturday :emma:

He's getting married, I've yet to date anyone :emma:

I mean, if he feels like he's experienced everything he can in his youth. Go off I guess :emma:

Retweet to ALL of this :smh:

🤖⚡️

24 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, Tom basically admitted to being unfaithful so I assumed they're in a monogamous relationship.

And I think that a child needs a stable family environment that's why I was surprised that they made a child announcement so soon,  since their relationship seemed to be rocky some months ago

Tom admitted to sexting a fan before they were married, but neither of them have discussed how their relationship deals with sexual exclusivity. It's not really any of our business.

Monogamy does not necessarily equate to a "stable family environment."

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

@HausOfMark I was going to answer your question but you edited it :selena:

Hide contents

Usually that's something that you bring up with the fertility doctors. In some cases they will use both and then introduce them to the single egg, and then whoever fertilizes first is the father. But that is quite rare, so most of the time they just use one donor sperm. Alternatively, some same-sex couples will try to have twins that are conceived with one parent for each child, but that process is very expensive and difficult to conduct, so it is also rarely used. For the most part, they discuss with the fertility doctors the health and viability of the sperm and other factors. It's a long but very important process.

OT: Congrats to them!

yeah, my question disappeared.  something happened. 

Thank you for answer. I never knew how this happened and now I do. Thank you!

-Mark

Archived