question

Katy Perry's Signature Song

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm not sure really :rip: It's between I Kissed A Girl and California Gurls and Firework and Roar for me :huh: 

Thinking Of You deserved to be her biggest hit and signature song though, it's like pretty much the best out of everything :cryga:

MonsterofFame

Definitely I Kissed A Girl, since it was her debut hit and edgy for the time. Runner-up would be California Gurls for the imagery people now associate with her and Firework for a meaningful message done right in a pop song, unlike all of Witness...

Inferno

Firework

I personally kind of feel like Roar and Dark Horse always get billed as "iconic" but in actuality I feel like their relevance dwindles with each passing year. Like I really don't think Roar or DH have the same pull as they did even 2 years ago. And honestly I Kissed A Girl's whole schtick completely clashes with the current socio-political mindset so it will never be as revered as it could have been considering its level of success.

androiduser

I Kissed a Girl, California Girls, Teenage Dream, Firework, Roar.. she's had a lot of recognizable hits

Quartz

Wow, you can say what you want about her but she has a CATALOGUE of hits. Literally no one knows her signature because she has a plethora of hits.

If you ask what Gaga's signature is, people will be like 'the rara bitch?' :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Economy

it's hard to pick 1 specific standout for signature ppl recognize the most. A few worthy of signature impact Include:

Kissed a girl

California girls

Fire Work

My personal favourites from her however are:

Hot n cold

Teenage Dream

Firework

Who Am I Living For

Not Like The Movies

ET

Pearl

Roar

Dark Horse

Wide Awake

The One That Got Away (my fav of all)

Chained To The Rythem

I love almost all of them. The only singles she's released since she became famous that I thought were meh were "birthday", and "Swish Swish"

Smother Em Eh
On 2/14/2018 at 8:11 AM, Anveeroy said:

Undoubtedly, 

I Kissed A Girl says hi:stalkga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived