đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rank The Times ''ARTPOP'' Was Used In A Song

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

Contrapoints
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

It's not how often she does it or if she does it (but if it is she didn't do it on Joanne and Born This Way), it's about which ARTPOP you love the most

I suppose its a tie between Aura and Applause in that case. They open and close the album, and I absolutely love it when Gaga puts in small details like that to a full body of work, it shows you she really cares about the overall theme of the album.

DiscoStyx
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

PHUCK YOU POP MUSIC THIS IS ARTPOP

this and free my mind ARTPOP

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I suppose its a tie between Aura and Applause in that case. They open and close the album, and I absolutely love it when Gaga puts in small details like that to a full body of work, it shows you she really cares about the overall theme of the album.

That's one thing I really appreciate with her. She strives to coherent bodies of work with her albums and even with an album as chaotic as ARTPOP where the theme can change from one song to the next, there's still the same underlying tone to it all :worship2:

đź–¤

ARTPOP2
On 14/02/2018 at 4:44 AM, Lucas said:

There's also that one time, where she sang ARTPOPist during Electric Chapel at The Born This Way Ball.

edit: I didn't know GGD automatically autocorrects ARTPOP to uppercase :air: 

Wuuut :laughga: ARTPOP 

Edit : oh ****! it works. Slay GGD :staymad:

Ariana Grindr
On 2/14/2018 at 2:10 AM, PartySick said:

Idk, there was something about the way she pulled the little face mask bit of her outfit down and mouthed "ARTPOP" after performing Aura at Swinefest that just hyped me for the entire era :pray:

Yas bitch. She slayed my bussy!!!!:cryga:

PedrinniSan

ARTPOP is at the beginning, the half and the end of the album. ( Aura, ARTPOP and Applause)

Queen of tracklists.

Archived