đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Joanne World Tour grossed $94,9M

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, gaganow said:

But this is her highest grossing tour in terms of average show attendance and average show grossing :oprah:

Average gross yes! :tony:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WorkItUp said:

Britney Spears is, well, Britney Spears and Gaga hasn't been huge since 2011. That coupled with her own illness makes her success possibilities minimal. Sorry, but it must hurt when some other girls who were supposed to be ''talentless'' are still able to tour globally and gross 100M whereas ''super talented'' Gaga is forced to resort to Vegas.

Gaga would love to be healthy enough to be able to do an extended tour.  So sad for her to have such health problems.

Gaga is doing Vegas because it's one of her dream opportunities.  She was not forced to resort to Vegas, she wants to do Vegas.

I can't at people complaining about the tour.  Think about the person who put so much work, planning, rehearsing, and heart into the tour, only to be set back by a disease she can't control.  Think about how she is feeling, ffs.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Another PawsDownLittleMonsters-ster infiltrating GGD to try to discredit Gaga and her achievements. Will they have time to do ANYTHING else? It's worrying 

giphy.gif

ANYWAY  good gross considering multiple cancellations and a pretty local album genre. :trollga:

1 hour ago, gaganow said:

But this is her highest grossing tour in terms of average show attendance and average show grossing :oprah:

Because the majority of the dates is from North America and those always have a bigger average because of high ticket prices. Had she finished her European leg, the average would've dwindled down. Also, if cancellations are taken into consideration, this tour was hardly profitable for her and her label. Sorry, but you guys lost.

scallywally

She did well, monsters should be proud and she managed to fit in a DVD! I mean some artists cant book arenas. (Not saying thats bad, smaller shows are can even be better).

Its not blockbuster figures for sure, some of those arenas could've fit in a lot more people. Im just worried people wont book in the cities that have been messed around so much next time. People that dont come on here that are casual fans and they have been cancelled the same show twice in a row might laugh if she said 'im coming, youve got to pay again'. Nice idea but if she was curtaining off before then god knows the 3rd time round. Happy for the shows that were completed and fans loved it!

I dont know about the other cities in Europe (and the dates that mightve happened worldwide) but in the UK it would be lovely if she did a Joanne show with less effort at somewhere like the Albert Hall in London or an Opera house with a smaller band and piano. It could take her over the $100 mil. 

5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

please get over it lol

Right? :spin:

Like people complaining about how much money she could have made, when they themselves can't even afford to buy toilet paper. 

ignotus

SOOOO CLOSE to 100Mil

imaging Gaga stuntin all day, swag on a hundred million money that she got from this tour while you can't ever earn this in your lifetime. :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
29 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

Also, if cancellations are taken into consideration, this tour was hardly profitable for her and her label. Sorry, but you guys lost.

this literally made me laugh out loud :diane: 

the delusion is real

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

49 dates is too little for a tour with such a high production. When you add TWO cancellations into the mix, the tour isn't as profitable as you guys are making it look like. Just take the loss with dignity and move on. There are otherpromising artists to look forward to or even stan for. :)

42 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

Because the majority of the dates is from North America and those always have a bigger average because of high ticket prices. Had she finished her European leg, the average would've dwindled down. Also, if cancellations are taken into consideration, this tour was hardly profitable for her and her label. Sorry, but you guys lost.

didn't your fave spend all the labels money on flop singles, flop albums, flop videos, and now is forced to play half empty arenas in every city in the world to recoup the losses? And even after that, she is forced to be judge on Big Brother or whatever reality show she's on to pay for the rest of the damage? I know it's frustrating, so much that you had to create a new email to register to this board to vent, but just relax and enjoy Big Brother. She has a funny personality that will shine on reality TV. She may even be the next Paula Abdul if she plays her cards right.

10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

didn't your fave spend all the labels money on flop singles, flop albums, flop videos, and now is forced to play half empty arenas in every city in the world to recoup the losses? And even after that, she is forced to be judge on Big Brother or whatever reality show she's on to pay for the rest of the damage? I know it's frustrating, so much that you had to create a new email to register to this board to vent, but just relax and enjoy Big Brother. She has a funny personality that will shine on reality TV. She may even be the next Paula Abdul if she plays her cards right.

Are you talking about Katy Perry in your comment? Factually, she outgrossed BTWB and Artrave with her Prismatic Tour and she is going to outgross the JWT with the Witness Tour. Both Prismatic and Witness tour are more global than Gaga's latest tours as well. She's become a bigger touring force than Gaga since 2013 and you can do nothing about it. Not only Katy, but also Bruno, Taylor and Beyonce. Almost EVERYONE is surpassing the once mighty Gaga who once upon a time ruled the pop scene. But gone are those days... Also,  if you want to draw comparisons among the popstars, let's say Gaga is much more similar to Cyndi Lauper/ Avril Lavigne/ Xtina Aguilera than Katy is to Paula Abdul. But go in, I guess.

11 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

Are you talking about Katy Perry in your comment? Factually, she outgrossed BTWB and Artrave with her Prismatic Tour and she is going to outgross the JWT with the Witness Tour. Both Prismatic and Witness tour are more global than Gaga's latest tours as well. She's become a bigger touring force than Gaga since 2013 and you can do nothing about it. Not only Katy, but also Bruno, Taylor and Beyonce. Almost EVERYONE is surpassing the once mighty Gaga who once upon a time ruled the pop scene. But gone are those days... Also,  if you want to draw comparisons among the popstars, let's say Gaga is much more similar to Cyndi Lauper/ Avril Lavigne/ Xtina Aguilera than Katy is to Paula Abdul. But go in, I guess.

You didn't counter of the facts I brought up. Does that mean you are at peace with what your fave is doing? I hope so. She really does have a funny personality that will do well on reality TV. You guys definitely have something to look forward to. Hopefully there are multiple seasons of Master Chef to last for you guys so you don't have to keep registering to other fansites to vent your frustrations.

ryanripley
29 minutes ago, WorkItUp said:

49 dates is too little for a tour with such a high production. When you add TWO cancellations into the mix, the tour isn't as profitable as you guys are making it look like. Just take the loss with dignity and move on. There are otherpromising artists to look forward to or even stan for. :)

oh PLEASE, are you thinking before you speak? only a tiny handful of stars can gross that huge amount with only 49 dates

just stop, please, for your own sake

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived