news

ASIB Promotional Tour Starting This Spring

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

just when we thought Gaga trying to do a tour for this would be a joke :smh: 

except it is happening but somehow it'll still be a joke :smh: 

i mean, what else did you expect? for her to not do interviews and just have bradley promote it? :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, what else did you expect? for her to not do interviews and just have bradley promote it? :poot: 

i see where you're coming from, she needs to gross above 200k somehow 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

malazam

Lmao at the people asking for sources. This is no surprise like at all.

It's a movie and it's not Star Wars. It needs all promo they can do.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Edonis

I hope y’all realize this doesn’t actually mean a physical tour, or that they’re going to do a bunch of appearances on late night TV shows now :sweat: All this means is that for the most part they’ll film a lot of interviews and soundbites now, and then they will be released closer to the start of the film/saved for DVD/BluRay bonus material. 

PanPikus

Even though I want to see the trailer so bad already, I think I'm not ready :cryga:
I'm so excited for this movie :diane:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

KleinGa
1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

Lord, let the woman take a ****ing break finally! 

Well sis although I understand where you're coming from: the business can't stop because Gaga needs a break. Sometimes its good to remember that this is Gagas job, just like everyone else. She was employed by Warner Bros to film this movie, record the soundtrack and do the promotional tour. It's a work contract and she has to pull through her part of it. 

I'm not saying this because I don't think she needs a break or whatever. I'm just saying this is her job and she's gonna have to pull through. In the future to avoid this she's gonna have to take less projects on just like you would take less shifts at a restaurant if you are exhausted.

KleinGa
19 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Just to prepare everyone - Spring is up to 21st June. So don’t necessarily expect anything in April.

Knowing our luck, the promotional tour will start June 20th :selena:

KleinGa
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

If the promo tour doesn't include Australia, I'll lose it :saladga:

Sis don't count on it. For this movie it might just be America :cryga:

1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

Lord, let the woman take a ****ing break finally! 

As much as I wish for her health, it's a job that she took and she infact knows her limits. If she feels ill then she can just move the show around or just bare through it.

This is odd to start promo so early.

Does anyone have other examples of similar films? When did La La Land and the Greatest Showman start their promo tours? When were their trailers released? How about Dreamgirls? That might be the most similar since it had an A List singer as well.

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, dancefreak said:

It doesn't make any sense to me that she has to promote a movie from March to October though. Like no sense at all. 

You know, she’s not the ONLY one doing the promo. There’s a whole movie team that takes care of it and she just has to show up to interviews.

Its not like she has to perform and dance and run around the world.

Archived