Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what’s next?

Enceladus

Featured Posts

Enceladus

After cancelling the last ten dates of the ‚Joanne World Tour‘ everything became really silent and I wonder what’s coming next.

I know she needs time to heal and get well again. But currently we have no idea whats up for 2018 besides ASIB at the end of the year and Vegas. Are we witnessing a blackout era from now on or do we get something soon? I have no idea what time will bring so i just wonder what your thought about the whole situation is. 

I was really confident back in November about a possible new release this year but now it feels like 2012/2013 again where we heard nothing from gaga anymore. 

ay_113951028.jpg

What do you think is coming next? 

giphy.gif

Edit: i think i‘m just addicted to gaga, coz it feels like forever since she was active :toofunny:

Schwerk

We wait.

I don't mind tbh. There's plenty of other things to do and the less I hear from her the better cause I truly want her to take her time and truly rest and learn how to live her life to her best ability with this illness.

I'm excited for ASIB, a little less for Vegas because I feel kinda anxious it's too soon for her and might be hard for her not to think about now already when she should be focusing on other things.

But I'm less concerned about her than back in 2012/2013. She seemed to be in a darker emotional place back then and it really worried me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bradley

I really don't want a blackout era but I guess that's completely out of my control :laughga:

I hope she drops something new or at least join one of Ryan Murphy's TV shows so that I get to quench my Gaga thirst before ASIB.

I mean, we did let MTN flop, so however long she decides to extend this hiatus it'll be fair :selena:

she hasn't forgotten :selena:

it's time to pay :selena:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

datlastfam

People keep speculating the rumors that she will release her new music soon before ASIB, well Im here for it tbh but I dont want Gaga to rush just to feed her fans with the new music. I really want her to completely heal and stay healthy, then she can do what she wants. As long as she's happy, Im happy for her :spin: 

AlexanderMagno

Well, it hasn't been that long since she was active :spin: a few days? And she has been retweeting stuff? I think this will be a time to reconnect with her fans, she will share lots of cute stuff about the fans and herself. Not really a blackout.

TheFriend

from now on we are going to get consistent supply of rumors :selena:

She wants to see us thirsty again until we can't take it anymore. After that, when she feels like we've had enough and decided to drop some clues, she will make sure that a paparazzi will take her picture when she enters a radio station. The picture will circulate in the internet and our skilled little detectives will do their work using Google Maps. Us little monsters will transform into our soccer mom accounts to harass the radio host with gaga-related questions so we can make sure that ha next album will appeal to the general pub, specially to the straights. :ladyhaha:

Salvador Sequea

I can't understand why you people can just wait. She's not like a Spotify Machine that throws away music every single day. Is pretty obvious she's not going to release anything until the end of 2018, she needs to rest. If it happens, sure would be awesome but, please stop being delusional :saladga:.

Iluvartpop

There shouldn't be much for the next few months. She needs loads of rest :(

But hopefully for the middle of 2018 things start to heat up! ASIB is still on track to roll out in full force.

She could do an album/EP but I think I'm being too hopeful :sis:

Archived