Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga become the 6th most followed twitter account

Miaou

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, gaganow said:

She's definitely not lol. She gets so little likes/rt per tweet :(

in comparison, bts (kpop band) has hundreds of likes/rt for each of their tweet :giveup: and they only have 12.5m

Of course, the power of "fan girls". BTS average rt/likes on twitter is ranging 700k-950k

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx
2 minutes ago, Paparazzzzi said:

Of course, the power of "fan girls". BTS average rt/likes on twitter is ranging 700k-950k

That's not just them, it was an example. Plus, gaga has very dedicated fans too (hello Brazil :triggered:) but she really doesn't have a high percentage of active followers :( I really think many are ghost followers unfortunately...

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

FreeAsMyHair13

I'm shook Katy is #1 

I genuinely didn't realise she was still that popular? No shade, I actually quite like her I'm just surprised :triggered: 

43 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

I'm shook Katy is #1 

I genuinely didn't realise she was still that popular? No shade, I actually quite like her I'm just surprised :triggered: 

When Gaga was the supernova Death Star force of Twitter, it was a much smaller platform. When Prism came out and Katy blew up real big, there were just more people on Twitter so I think that's when she got most of her gain.

1 hour ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

I'm shook Katy is #1 

She’s popular among the egg population 

Jewels n Drugs

Remeber when thos bitch had the most followers with only 8mill back in 2009/2010. Times truly change :air:

What i really want is her to get her IG followers where they should be.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

LePetitGAGABLover
15 hours ago, TheFamousLM said:

I think the real deal is on Instagram right now and Gaga doesn't have a great position there. 

I mean, what's the point of all social media though. Taylor has 100+ million followers and she only gets about 2 million of likes per picture. Selena is the most followed person in instagram and her music sales are mediocre. 

scallywally
On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, pedrohemg said:

What surprises me is that Ellen has more followers than Oprah.

Itll be who Ellen works for buying bots for promotion as shes still got a huge main show. 

Archived